Marshall Thurgood 4

Posted March 31, 2014
Thurgood Marshall has a terrific Head Start Program. The teachers are engaging and truly love their jobs. As far as the rest of the school, it could use better structure. There were a lot of bullying going on there and hardly any parent involvement. I began to homeschool all three children after my youngest schooler graduated from their head start program.

Marshall Thurgood 1

Posted April 30, 2010
We don't like the school at all. My son is not going back next year. The school is full of bullies, careless teachers and staff. This was our first year, my son is in 4th grade, we made a really bad desicion.

Marshall Thurgood 5

Posted June 12, 2008
This is a very good school in reference to Pre-K. My son has learned alot, they teachers are loving, talented and well qualified. There is great discipline taught in the class, as well as interpersonal skills and communication. Proper assesments were taken quarterly to the childs progress, and a unique etensive sheet was given to show what the child needs to work on, even down to what letters and numbers they dont know and why.

Marshall Thurgood
5120 North 6th St, Philadelphia, PA  19120
Last modified Marshall Thurgood is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marshall Thurgood Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top