Philadelphia, PA

Posted January 15, 2013
I would be petrified to have my child attend this school after Nailla Robinson was basically kidnapped from her own classroom right under everyone's nose, bypassing all type of protocol and going straight to the child's classroom and saying she was the girl's mother. Hopefully there are more updates in the news that will help clarify how this all happened. For now at least nailla was found alive the next day in a nearby park. She only had a t-shirt on. What is happening in this world?

Bryant William C School 2

Posted August 15, 2012
I used to attend this school when I was 4 and now I am registering my son who is 5 for kindergarden. In the past this school to me and everyone was the best school to be a student. Teachers were kind and had a one on one experiance with the parents. Today I find that this school isn't living up to the school song. It hurts to say that I don't want my child to attend what used to be my favorite school. When I went to register I seemed as if no one knew where the key person was at all. Also it was hard for me to want to register my son because of watching the news of the young child who was fondled in the bathroom by older kids in the bathroom. That shows me that they don't pay attention to their students. I want my child to be safe at all times. It breaks my heart that I can no longer be proud of Bryant Elementry School. Unfortunatly as a last resort my son will be attending this school in September because of my area code and charter schools are done registration. My advice for anyone do one year at Bryant to give it a chace. If it doesn't work out send your child to a charter school and keep them in a charter school till they graduate high school.

Posted May 29, 2012
This school does not deserve the one star I gave it, I enrolled my 3 younger children in early March, from homeschool. It never fails, they come home telling me of being bullied, their lunch being stolen (school lunch and packed) they can't play at recess, lunch monitors won't solve bully issues at lunch, when they tell the teacher she says 'go sit back down' I have spoken to the teacher, counselor, principal, the security officer, and get, told the same thing 'we will monitor it' It's funny they have bully assemblies, yet they have more bullying then learning. I am requesting a volunteered transfer from this school.

Posted April 23, 2009

Bryant William C School 3

Posted January 10, 2006
Bryant offers a number of acadmic programs but they have no resourc person to aid you in applying. The volunteers need to be more productive and act less like the student body. I have spoken with the vice-principle on one occasion. She tried to problem solve with out the facts. Maybe she could be better utilized as a point person for the programs offered at bryant. The only student who benefit at all from the co-op with university of penn is the 'say yes to education. These students already have a benefactor, what about the other 200 which are falling through the craks with no specail readeing, math and writing tutors.

Bryant William C School 3

Posted September 05, 2005
- a former student
Classes too large, crowded classrooms. Desks to small for students. Lunchroom inadequate. Minimal parent participation. Security in adequate. Not enough bathroom facilities. Academic programs their but cannot always be applied. Teachers don't dress professionally. Principal needs own office to meet with students, parents, visitors. Entire building needs painting and a more. pleasant interior of bright colors.

Bryant William C School
6001 Cedar Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19143
Last modified Bryant William C School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bryant William C School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top