Bad
Good

Well I do not go there but my grand children go there and it is very easy to walk in go to a class especially when your face all covered there should be a rule or the teacher call that house where the child live. That is a mess up situation

Develops character: Strongly agree

Our children safety should be important we need people trust worthy people on the outside to look out for our children. As well as inside prayer is good to we do not want see the school close down I know our eyes can not be every where but what we can see we can do something about it. Child awareness.teach them to be more aware of people and there surrounding.

I would be petrified to have my child attend this school after Nailla Robinson was basically kidnapped from her own classroom right under everyone's nose, bypassing all type of protocol and going straight to the child's classroom and saying she was the girl's mother. Hopefully there are more updates in the news that will help clarify how this all happened. For now at least nailla was found alive the next day in a nearby park. She only had a t-shirt on. What is happening in this world?

I used to attend this school when I was 4 and now I am registering my son who is 5 for kindergarden. In the past this school to me and everyone was the best school to be a student. Teachers were kind and had a one on one experiance with the parents. Today I find that this school isn't living up to the school song. It hurts to say that I don't want my child to attend what used to be my favorite school. When I went to register I seemed as if no one knew where the key person was at all. Also it was hard for me to want to register my son because of watching the news of the young child who was fondled in the bathroom by older kids in the bathroom. That shows me that they don't pay attention to their students. I want my child to be safe at all times. It breaks my heart that I can no longer be proud of Bryant Elementry School. Unfortunatly as a last resort my son will be attending this school in September because of my area code and charter schools are done registration. My advice for anyone do one year at Bryant to give it a chace. If it doesn't work out send your child to a charter school and keep them in a charter school till they graduate high school.

This school does not deserve the one star I gave it, I enrolled my 3 younger children in early March, from homeschool. It never fails, they come home telling me of being bullied, their lunch being stolen (school lunch and packed) they can't play at recess, lunch monitors won't solve bully issues at lunch, when they tell the teacher she says 'go sit back down' I have spoken to the teacher, counselor, principal, the security officer, and get, told the same thing 'we will monitor it' It's funny they have bully assemblies, yet they have more bullying then learning. I am requesting a volunteered transfer from this school.

Last modified Bryant William C School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.