Philadelphia, PA

Drew Charles R School 4

Posted July 10, 2010
When I found out that Drew was the school that my son had to attend I became very nervous because of the data listed on different sites such as this one. After a few months however, my mind was completely changed. Drew is a great school on its way up. The teachers and staff are very caring, fair, and helpful. My son is prepared for high school because Drew provided such a great foundation and he's attending on of the top schools in Philadelphia. The thing holding Drew back which also holds alot of Philly schools back is the lack of funding and availability of resources. We must get involved and let our elected officials know that we care about our neighborhood schools and want top dollar given to them. Our children deserve it.

Drew Charles R School 5

Posted November 04, 2009
drew has one of the best staff i've ever been involve with they care about the children there, they have one of the best after school programs that really provide strenght and hope for the children the principal is directly involved with the children he's out in the school yard in the morning to greet the parents and children and as well at the end of the day he make time to see you if you need to see him if you're child is having a problem he gets to the bottom of it. with quick response i love the service that my children get there and every one is very nice and polite to me even when i'm 'being a well you no, i have three children at the school and two that has finished , they went on to high school and doing well due to the staffs concern

Drew Charles R School 0

Posted October 22, 2009
i think drew is a well provided school so much has changed they show me much respect and give my children the attention they need they provide help when needed and if there not able to help they get someone who will parents aren't invovled enough but there quick to say there child is being mistreated the parents don't come to meetings or have any suggestions to improve any think at the school i love the staff and admin every one is pleasant

Drew Charles R School
3724 Warren St, Philadelphia, PA  19104
Last modified Drew Charles R School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Drew Charles R School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top