Philadelphia, PA

1 review of this school

Harrity William F School 5

Posted May 16, 2013
my school has changed a lot over the past 3 years. ever since mastery charter took over my school, it changed for the best. when they came, with a new set of teachers, staff, and leader ship team, our test scores have gone up, are graduated students have gotten into great high schools, and each year 97 percent of the school has remained a non-scathing learning area for the Baltimore avenue community of west Philadelphia . u rated the school low because it was a grim filled school when the school district of Philadelphia had complete control of it.... but now that mastery charter schools have taken over it since 2010 , the wonderful staff and students have changed the overall reputation of the school throughout the city of Philadelphia which shows how we can change if we accept the wonderful oppritunities that are awarded to us.. im a 8th grade student at my newly risen school. for futher information contact me personally email: nasir.ymcmb@gmail.com and call me personally at my cell phone number : 2673263324

Harrity William F School
5601 Christian St, Philadelphia, PA  19143
Last modified Harrity William F School is a Public school that serves grades K-8
Harrity William F School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top