Philadelphia, PA

Bregy F Amedee School 5

Posted January 26, 2011
I am taking a moment to compliment the K1 teachers. My grandson has absolutely blossomed in all classes. Although this is only January and halfway through the kindergarten year, he has actually started to read. The readers that were recommended by the teacher are great, (Spongebob Characters). It is an absolute joy to sit with my grandson and have him read to me. I am so proud of him, but need to give a special applause to the teachers at Bregy for the efforts and hard work that enabled this accomplishment. I very much look forward to watching this child's academic growth while attending Bregy. Everyday he comes home and talks to me about his day in a happy way. He loves the music class, gym, computer, and social studies. Sincerely, Thank you

Bregy F Amedee School 5

Posted May 23, 2006
Breagy is a vary nice school. It is run as a family. Every one is cared for. Do they my get the short stick whin it comes to money. But i can promise that your child will come out right. Bregy has made AYP for the last 3 years (2003-2006). Ms.Danil is like a mother to all of the childern. And it is the same way with the teachers.

Bregy F Amedee School 3

Posted August 25, 2005
- a former student

Bregy F Amedee School 1

Posted November 17, 2004
I am concerned about the state of the school. I believe that the lack of discipline and guidance is not present. I FEAR THAT IF STEPS ARE NOT TAKEN THE KIDS WILL SUFFER.The staff is not pulling there weight. I went to the principal on several times with no help for my valid complains.I contacted the school board and all I got was pacified and told that parents should stop the gossip and lay down. I will not rest until these problems are addressed even if i have to go to the state and other outlets such as the papers and news. I WRITE THIS OUT OF CONCERN AND FEEL HELPLESS TO THE SCHOOL AND THOSE THAT CONDONE THIS TO GO ON.I hope these few words make an impact. BUT all I can do is pray for the children cause they are the future. I see a volcano ready to erupt.

Bregy F Amedee School 2

Posted August 27, 2003
- a former student

Bregy F Amedee School
1700 Bigler St, Philadelphia, PA  19145
Last modified Bregy F Amedee School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bregy F Amedee School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top