Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Bregy F Amedee School 2

Posted May 12, 2016
As a parent I should get some kind of respect when I walk in there I got your back again and the principal does not know how to speak to parents I had a problem with my kid and I got treated like it was my fault and I did not like the result and she told me there was nothing she could do my kid is a straight a student and does not have a behavior problem and they just don't care. I had 5 children that went to this school this is the worst it has ever been

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted February 10, 2016
I will say thank you to both my daughters teachers from First grade to Fifth grade, there level of professionalism far exceed that of the principal. She needs a tutorial from them so she knows how to communicate with parents.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted February 10, 2016
They lost my daughters belongings and treated me as thought I was in the wrong, when it was their error. There was zero empathy or ability to effectively communicate with me as a parent with regards to this situation.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted February 10, 2016
Digusted with the principal and her parent interaction skills. She needs some development classes, if she cannot communicate with parents I can only imagine how she speaks to students.

Bregy F Amedee School 5

Posted January 26, 2011
I am taking a moment to compliment the K1 teachers. My grandson has absolutely blossomed in all classes. Although this is only January and halfway through the kindergarten year, he has actually started to read. The readers that were recommended by the teacher are great, (Spongebob Characters). It is an absolute joy to sit with my grandson and have him read to me. I am so proud of him, but need to give a special applause to the teachers at Bregy for the efforts and hard work that enabled this accomplishment. I very much look forward to watching this child's academic growth while attending Bregy. Everyday he comes home and talks to me about his day in a happy way. He loves the music class, gym, computer, and social studies. Sincerely, Thank you

Bregy F Amedee School 5

Posted May 23, 2006
Breagy is a vary nice school. It is run as a family. Every one is cared for. Do they my get the short stick whin it comes to money. But i can promise that your child will come out right. Bregy has made AYP for the last 3 years (2003-2006). Ms.Danil is like a mother to all of the childern. And it is the same way with the teachers.

Bregy F Amedee School 1

Posted November 17, 2004
I am concerned about the state of the school. I believe that the lack of discipline and guidance is not present. I FEAR THAT IF STEPS ARE NOT TAKEN THE KIDS WILL SUFFER.The staff is not pulling there weight. I went to the principal on several times with no help for my valid complains.I contacted the school board and all I got was pacified and told that parents should stop the gossip and lay down. I will not rest until these problems are addressed even if i have to go to the state and other outlets such as the papers and news. I WRITE THIS OUT OF CONCERN AND FEEL HELPLESS TO THE SCHOOL AND THOSE THAT CONDONE THIS TO GO ON.I hope these few words make an impact. BUT all I can do is pray for the children cause they are the future. I see a volcano ready to erupt.

1700 Bigler St, Philadelphia, PA  19145
Last modified Bregy F Amedee School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.