Philadelphia, PA

Reynolds Gen John F School 2

Posted December 31, 2008
Reynolds is a average low income school. I work their and the students are the best. Yes they act out but strong teachers put them back in line. The school really don't offer much in the way of clubs. They have EducationWorks, which my child is in. Thats an excellent afterschool program. They enforce the skills the teachers thought during the day afterschool, complete arts and crafts and go on trips. The administration needs help. The current principal is a good one Ms. Hackett she tries her best. Thank goodness for Mr. Monroe and Ms. jackson for their help. If you send your child to that school pray that they get these teachers. Head Start- Ms.Garner or Ms Johnson both great teachers. K- Ms Mullvahill or Ms. Smith both excellent teachers 1st- Ms. Stoyer 2nd-Ms.Koss 3rd. Ms. Delli-Carpini 4th-Ms.Jarett or Ms.Owens both excellent 5th- Ms.Gay 6 and up- Ms. Hensford or Ms.Dubrow both excellent.

Reynolds Gen John F School 1

Posted January 02, 2008

Reynolds Gen John F School 2

Posted January 04, 2006
While the intentions of the staff are good, rules and concequences are not always enforced. This causes a lot of chaos and confusion in the hallways and other areas of the building.

Reynolds Gen John F School 5

Posted August 16, 2004
As a parent I love Reynolds for a school for my children to go to. I had four children who went to Reynolds. My oldest kid loved the school, the teachers, the principal, and her class mates. She went to Reynolds from pre-k to six grade. My son has learned a whole lot from that school. They has keap up on my son with his reading, writting, and spelling skills. I also have two other kids that went to Reynolds from pre-k and it helped them as well. I went to Reynolds as a kid myself and I would have Reynolds as the frist school to send my children to if I had to pick. Reynolds did a lot to and for me my years at Reynolds as a kids. I also love the principal MR. El. he heips out the kids as if he was the teacher. He puts himself into what ever the kids are into.

Reynolds Gen John F School 1

Posted April 12, 2004
My son has been attending this school since Headstart and I am so unsatisfied with its performance. It seems the teachers don't care about the children's safety and they're not challenging either. My son is a fast learner and gets bored after he has learned the lesson but has to wait for the other students. I warned his teacher at Back to School night and she assured me she would handle it, but she hasn't. I am so disappointed with this school.

Reynolds Gen John F School
1429 North 24th St, Philadelphia, PA  19121
Last modified Reynolds Gen John F School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Reynolds Gen John F School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top