Philadelphia, PA

Fell D Newlin School 3

Posted April 18, 2014
Great school. Good discipline and fantastic music program!!!!! Because of SDP budget cuts some not all EC clubs was cut. But one thing did stay was teachers, staff and our again fantastic music program.

Posted March 01, 2013
D. Newlin Fell must be a very progressive school. If you are considering this school for your child, please Google the school name and see what pops up. Sorry to be so criptic but I want to comply with the guidlines here.

Posted March 05, 2012
i love the school great teachers and principle is great they teach my kids so good i love fell all my kids go there and my specail ed is great to mrs carter mrs livingston

Posted March 02, 2012
my son and daughter are in the 8th grade. they have been doing great at this school. people have been giving this school a bad name. they came from A.S Jenks school and have learned more at this school. the teachers are great here there pssa score are also great.

Posted June 09, 2011
This School has to be one of the worst schools in South Philly. My Son attended this school this year and he is always getting bullied. All the kids there seem to be rude, disrespectful, little brats. One day when I came to pick my son up I saw a kid get sucked into a fight! I also remember when I came to pick him up early, I saw little kindergardeners cursing with very foul words! This school has got to be terrible! there's always fights, lazy staff, disrespectful students, and no parent should bring their child to this school.

Fell D Newlin School 0

Posted May 07, 2009
I think D.Newlin Fell School is a great school, my daughter came here from Catholic school and is doing so much better academically. There are more resourses here for children with Reading problems. I would recommend this school to all parents who care about there childs education..

Posted September 03, 2008

Posted February 13, 2008
I am a parent of a prior student who graduated with high honors from this school. The staff there is second to none. I have never had any problems with this school. I have 2 children who atteded there and i would reccomend this school to anybody. This school is the best kept secret in south philly.

Fell D Newlin School 4

Posted September 17, 2007
My son is treated great here. The teachers and the staff have always answered my questions. His teachers always have kept me informed of any difficulties he may be having. I am very pleased with this school and would recommend it to othere parents.

Posted September 10, 2007

Fell D Newlin School
900 West Oregon Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19148
Last modified Fell D Newlin School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fell D Newlin School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top