Philadelphia, PA

Blaine James G School 1

Posted April 28, 2014
Hi I do not know much about the school I currently live in the neighborhood and because LP Hills closed down another terrible school my children had to attend Blaine but instead I was blessed to be able to enroll them in another school. from what I hear about school it's not good at all but I think it also reflects on community as well.

Blaine James G School 0

Posted May 01, 2010
worst school in philadelphia to send your child I absolutely hated the year my children where here would not recommend it to anyone

Blaine James G School 3

Posted March 01, 2006
My son has attended this school for two years. Although I am not fond of the school test scores. I am proud to say that the two teachers that my son had were great teachers. they are caring and interested in the success of the children.

Blaine James G School 2

Posted March 08, 2004

Blaine James G School
3001 West Berks St, Philadelphia, PA  19121
Last modified Blaine James G School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blaine James G School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top