Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

Very bad billing there, no help for those poor children.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

Don't care about the students and there is no supervision.

Amount of homework: Neutral

Homework is not that challenging for my child.

The students are horrible! The teachers are no better! The other staff are very rude and are always yelling at the children. The classrooms are over crowded. Lots of fights and no supervision in the school yard. My child was sent there because of no luck with these charter schools waiting lists! I can not wait to get my child out this schoo!!!! Awful place!

This school is disgusting and a 2nd grader that goes there doesn't know how to write a 3.Teacher needs to step up SOON!

I cassidy its a very good school I've been going there for two year 5 and 6 this a very good school You should send your child there its a very good school and have great teachers that would push you through your work and they have a teacher that help the people that need extra help they have after school program etc. So send your child there Sincerely, Zanaib Abdul-aziz aka Zayboo

Cassidy is a wonderful school I've been at Cassidy from k to 6. I graduated 2 years ago. There was a officer there his name was officer Thomas. When I was there it was a great. I built relationships with the teachers and staff. Ms.Meghan and Ms.Wallace were my favorites. I still go to visit every once in a while. Cassidy was my favorite school to attend. But now I'm at Discovery Charter School. I will be graduating this year. My name is name Nafis. And I love Lewis C Cassidy.

OMG!! Do not send your child here it was bulling and i was there the first week and it was horrible for me i was there for one year thank god for 6 grade the teacher make us do hard work and i usually get straight A's and B's i gotten bad but the teacher would say her child know the work then we do they would make us feel like we cant and there was alot of bullin students were disruptive and disrespectful the dermerite amd merite badge does not do any thing kids walk out of class rooms and the lunch is the worst my mom tried to transfer me but she couldnt at the end of the year some kids were nice and helpful it is very bad little kids is bad also kids play on the side walks and does not go straight home mess with people adults had to come inside the school the next day and tell them they are horrible it is so much more my school from the beginning and middle was upseting,my mom was happy when i graduated some people get use to you they be nice and also at the end of the school year they have fun day and move up day for the 6 grade they may not like the beginning and middle nor the end at the end of the school year was okay for me.

Most of the staff at Cassidy is dedicated. Many love the kids and love their jobs. The school is very old and not well maintained. There are many bright children that attend Cassidy, however it is the disruptive students that cause a lot of failure in the school. As a parent I would like disruptive students to be handled in consistent and more appropriate ways, as not to influence the instruction in my child's classroom.

I'm the mother of a kindergartener and I don't particularly fond of this school. They treat the kids like they're supposed to know how to do everything at a yong age and no real leadership from gthe top. On the other hand, his teacher is absolutely wonderful. She is the teacher of my childhood, the kind that loves children and loves her job, so wih that, I'm happy. He will go one more year so that once my daughter, who is now 3, is in kindergarten, I can transfer them to another school. I didn't know that you have to put in transfer papers the year before the school year your child is entering, But I will be ready next time!

Last modified Cassidy Lewis C Ac Plus School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.