Philadelphia, PA

Lamberton Robert E School 1

Posted May 02, 2014
My children went here for one year..... Scratch that. My children almost went to there for a year until my 7 year old was beat up by 3 boys 2 grades over him. I didn't let him fish the year I pulled him out. The staff cares nothing for the kids because the kids care nothing about them and its shown in how disrespectful they are to teachers and staff. It's sad because we lived just around the corner but could not use the school. Our kids have been in private schools ever since. In the mornings when they gather its the biggest display of how the school really is. Don't take my word for it though; just go before and after school, or even during, stand and watch, just watch you'll see. They passed my daughter with A's in math but she didn't even know her math facts. I wouldn't send my enemies children to this school. Not even one star is good enough. I pray you consider your child's future and safety.

Posted September 04, 2011
I currently attend lamberton high school I have to say the teachers are great but the kids are disrespectful and don't come to school to learn and are serious bullys and I'm praying to leave soon.

Lamberton Robert E School 4

Posted May 27, 2011
I went to this school as a child and it was a great school. I don't know what happened but it was great years ago and to this day, the senior teachers still remember my name and face. My children currently attend Kelley in Germantown and I wish that their school experience could have been as great as mine was in Lamberton.

Lamberton Robert E School 5

Posted January 11, 2010

Lamberton Robert E School 0

Posted December 09, 2009
Lamberton is the worst school ever!! The teachers have bad attitudes. The principal shows favoritism to select students. There are only THREE security guards. The whole high school is on one floor. They hire people that can't work under pressure and do not know how to deal wit teenagers.It is just all around the worst school I've ever had to attend.

Posted October 10, 2009

Lamberton Robert E School 3

Posted May 05, 2009

Lamberton Robert E School 3

Posted December 08, 2008

Posted October 09, 2008
Like so many parents in the neighborhood ( a good Philadelphia neighborhood)we are disappointed in the school. The teachers are of excellent quality. The principal and staff work hard to improve upon the school. Something is still missing. Children will follow whatever program is offered-good or bad and will learn accordingly. The problem exists in the school materials-Homelink Mathematics are a terrible source for educating children and the lack of the back to basic education hurt children who learn phonetically and through learning the correct method for spelling, sounding out words, and grammer early on. Please go back to basics! Funding issues are clear as well,especially for the high school students who are not offered electives and extra-curricular activies. We pay a heavy weight in taxes,however the high school is small and this effects the budgetary allotment. Also, prior to the change in population these issues did not exist.

Lamberton Robert E School 0

Posted December 06, 2007
I am a parent of a 3rd grader and my child has been at Lamberton since K and it has been an uphill battle. Overall the school has potential, they have some good teachers but the kids need to learn respect at home and that will help the teachers tremendously. Mrs. Jolly, Mrs. Weaver and Mrs. D have turned out to be very good teachers in my childs academic advancement.

Lamberton Robert E School
7501 Woodbine Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19151
Last modified Lamberton Robert E School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lamberton Robert E School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top