Bad
Good

My children went here for one year..... Scratch that. My children almost went to there for a year until my 7 year old was beat up by 3 boys 2 grades over him. I didn't let him fish the year I pulled him out. The staff cares nothing for the kids because the kids care nothing about them and its shown in how disrespectful they are to teachers and staff. It's sad because we lived just around the corner but could not use the school. Our kids have been in private schools ever since. In the mornings when they gather its the biggest display of how the school really is. Don't take my word for it though; just go before and after school, or even during, stand and watch, just watch you'll see. They passed my daughter with A's in math but she didn't even know her math facts. I wouldn't send my enemies children to this school. Not even one star is good enough. I pray you consider your child's future and safety.

I currently attend lamberton high school I have to say the teachers are great but the kids are disrespectful and don't come to school to learn and are serious bullys and I'm praying to leave soon.

I went to this school as a child and it was a great school. I don't know what happened but it was great years ago and to this day, the senior teachers still remember my name and face. My children currently attend Kelley in Germantown and I wish that their school experience could have been as great as mine was in Lamberton.

Lamberton is the worst school ever!! The teachers have bad attitudes. The principal shows favoritism to select students. There are only THREE security guards. The whole high school is on one floor. They hire people that can't work under pressure and do not know how to deal wit teenagers.It is just all around the worst school I've ever had to attend.

Like so many parents in the neighborhood ( a good Philadelphia neighborhood)we are disappointed in the school. The teachers are of excellent quality. The principal and staff work hard to improve upon the school. Something is still missing. Children will follow whatever program is offered-good or bad and will learn accordingly. The problem exists in the school materials-Homelink Mathematics are a terrible source for educating children and the lack of the back to basic education hurt children who learn phonetically and through learning the correct method for spelling, sounding out words, and grammer early on. Please go back to basics! Funding issues are clear as well,especially for the high school students who are not offered electives and extra-curricular activies. We pay a heavy weight in taxes,however the high school is small and this effects the budgetary allotment. Also, prior to the change in population these issues did not exist.

I am a parent of a 3rd grader and my child has been at Lamberton since K and it has been an uphill battle. Overall the school has potential, they have some good teachers but the kids need to learn respect at home and that will help the teachers tremendously. Mrs. Jolly, Mrs. Weaver and Mrs. D have turned out to be very good teachers in my childs academic advancement.

Hi I am a parent of a student in the 3rd grade and I think little Lamberton is a wonderful school! So keep up the good work!

I am the parent and grandparent of two 1st graders at the little school house. I would not reccommend this school to anyone, the little school house is not too bad but the children are out of control and the teachers have little respect for parents and children. Ms. Vodvorka was a wonderful kindergarten teacher and the acaemics are not too bad for kindergarten and first , but after that forget it.

i really like the teachers and stafffs but the students in the school needs to work on their respect for teachers and fallowstudents and staffs from student of robert e lamberton

Last modified Lamberton Robert E School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.