Philadelphia, PA

1 review of this school

Hunter William H School 3

Posted October 02, 2004
I experienced this school for one year. I helped the appointed first grade teacher. I have never experienced such a wonderful and caring teacher. He was wonderfulL--he held those students to the highest standards. He really cared about his students and gave them a lot, both scholastically and monetarily. Administration is very bad. There is no support of any kind for the teachers and morale is very bad. The teachers 'work like dogs.' There is a teacher's aide who is verbally abusive to the students. The school cannot keep good teachers. The principal can't lead, therefore students and teachers suffer. I wanted to continue teaching because my students 'loved me--the Principal didn't!

Hunter William H School
2430 North Front St, Philadelphia, PA  19133
Last modified Hunter William H School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hunter William H School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top