Bad
Good

I DO NOT RECOMEND_____ The area is not safe at all. No school police here where they need it the most. Some of the school staff are nice but the way things work in this school just upsets me. They have on their walls that no bullying is tolerated but my first 6 months of my son there he was constantly bullied. Never bothered to do anything until my son got really hurt. I am not satisfied one bit. I do not recommend this school to anyone.

This was my Elementary School. I loved everything about it, but my memory is a little hazy... (I am now 74). How I wish I were back there now! I heard on the Evening News that this school will be closed. What a pity!

The dedication that this school has for its students is amazing. The principal, Mr. Otto, is one of the most committed people I have ever met. He is constantly looking for ways to improve his school, from hiring better teachers to seeking out donations of any kind from multiple sources. I work for a community-based youth programming organization and have worked with the Sheppard faculty and staff for over five years and every visit there has been wonderful.

Everyone has their own point of view and perspectives.But me personally,I have a daughter in kinder;which has learnred numbers,colors,reading writing,ect beautifully.The staff as far as Ive seen they are wonderfull.What I like the most is the respect and love they give to our children.I personally feel for thoose who havent seen the glow and the happiness in the children that go to this school.

Last modified Sheppard Isaac School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.