Philadelphia, PA

Welsh John School 4

Posted November 26, 2013
This public school is of a higher echelon than HOOE PARTNERSHIP FOR EDUCATION SCHOOL. I am still appalled by the amount of conflict my child faced at HOPE PARTNERSHIP FOR EDUCATION which is a private school by the principal and teachers.

Welsh John School 0

Posted February 14, 2009
I am a very involved parent volunteer at the John Welsh School . I have 2 children that attend the school and we wouldn't trade it for any other school. This is a school with a principal that cares ,and teachers that work very hard daily to help keep our children where they are today. Thank you John Welsh Principal And Caring Staff. Iris C. ,Pete,Samara and Alex B.

Posted November 07, 2007
I am currently a student at J.W and I have nothing but good things to say about this school. Although the school is located in the 'ghetto' and some people may think that we may not do so well contrary to belief we have spectacular scores in the important state tests and the teachers are really nice. even if I had the chance, (which I did)I would not change schools for anything. I love John Welsh School!

Welsh John School 2

Posted June 14, 2007

Posted March 20, 2006
- a former student

Posted January 16, 2006

Welsh John School 4

Posted October 13, 2005
- a staff
John Welsh Elementary is a great elementary school is an often forgotten section of town. It doesn't have a lot of extra curricular activities but children can receive a solid education. The school has also been noted to meet AYP every year.

Welsh John School 1

Posted March 16, 2005

Posted December 10, 2004
This school is a good school. I used to go to this school and now i work here and my own child attends this school. We had great test scores. We have made ayp for the past two years. It is really a good place to be.

Welsh John School 1

Posted December 04, 2004

Welsh John School
2331 North 4th St, Philadelphia, PA  19133
Last modified Welsh John School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Welsh John School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top