Posted April 13, 2014
This school is a joke, not only my grandson is not Learning anything, according to the teacher He's unteachable, meantime he has a sub once a week. No communication at all, parents never know what's going on.

Posted March 01, 2014
i was a student at creighton, the kids were always rude to me and my brother they always bullied him other kids might say something to make the school look good, there are always subs because the teachers barely come and if they do we barely learn anything!! now that its a charter school its still not better at all. this school must be a joke to my new school.

Posted November 17, 2013
I was a student from 2001-2004 there I had a lot of sub teachers I remember at one point the principal was teaching my class!!!

Posted May 29, 2012
What the parents say here is not true! Creighton is a wonderful school! Take this from a student that has been here for 8 years! Graduating class of 2012! It's a good learning enviroment for students to learn! And do send your children here in the upcoming school year because this school is about the turn into a charter school.

Posted April 18, 2011
My daughter attended this school for Kindergarden and first grade. The secretary of the school was rude and unprofessional. My daughter was bullied by the older students. She was moved into a different class months after she started the school year disrupting her studies. She still reminds of bad experience she at this to this day. I removed her from the school and enrolled her in a charter school that is out of our neighborhood.

Posted February 11, 2009
awful impossibable to talk to anyone. Needs a new person behind the wheel. Parents are treated badly and she is untouchable

Posted October 30, 2008

Posted October 16, 2008

Posted March 27, 2008
this school is very unorganized and do not care what happens to these kids, and the principle? ha! she has to be in it just for the money!

Posted September 10, 2007
The children don't eat in the cafeteria in the mornings, sometimes they run out of food for lunch so some students are left without food to eat. The building is run down and falling apart. My child had to unlearn so many bad things that he picked up at this school. How can the children learn to be respectful when they are surrounded by such a rude staff? Do any possible not to send your child to this school.

Creighton Thomas School
5401 Tabor Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19120
Last modified Creighton Thomas School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creighton Thomas School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top