Bad
Good

The teachers are great most of them love what they do and are great at it. However the principle is very disrepectful to parents and teachers. She speaks to them in a very nasty way. She is extreamly defensive all the time and and is very difficult to talk to or reason with.

My child attended kindergartner and frist grade their.Her kindergartner teacher was very nice and I must say my daghter and i enjoyed her. However the next year there our experince was horrible. My experince with the princple was horrible she is the most disrespectful/ unaware a person and has no idea what really goes on in he school.My child was detained after school and she was more then 15 minutes late to catch her bus. So the drive called me to see where she was and told me that she hadn't come out. I called the school and the said they where aware of it. But they never informed me.I went to the school the next day to speak with her, and got very nasty with me, I was just a concerned parent

My son attends this school as a Kindergartner and I love his teacher, the amount of work, the principal's firm and encouraging hand. This school has consistently made AYP three years running. The neighborhood ranges from low to middle class single and two parent households.

Last modified Howe Julia Ward School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.