Philadelphia, PA

Posted March 01, 2010
i loved this school. i learned everything here. :) i love this school. <3

Posted September 23, 2009
I went to Bridesburg Elementary, and I moved back to the neighborhood so my children to go there too. It is consistently rated in the top 5 schools in the city and state year after year. I only wish they would have been successful in extending the grades from 6th through 8th in time for my son to stay at Bridesburg. I am proud to be a Bridesburg alumnist and parent! As far as a couple of negative reviews that I read here, you can't please everyone, no matter how good you are - and remember kids will be kids - they like to run and play, especially when they are out of school! In closing I love this school and always feel that my children are safe and being taught to be the best they can be!

Posted August 07, 2009
It is not very well organized and the teaching staff is very unfriendly. The children stand on there lines at dismissal time and when the bell rings they just all run rampid. Its rediculious.

Posted October 22, 2008
my 3 kids went to bridesburg this school is a great school the principal is great . i love this school and so did my kids i wish all school in philadelphia would be like this one.

Posted October 20, 2008

Posted September 29, 2008

Posted March 16, 2008
My four children goto bridesburg. We just picked up there report cards for the second report period and my two sons are on the honor roll for the second report period. my daughters grades went up from last month. I wnt to say this school has great teachers and I am proud my children attend this school. The principal treats and cares for all the children like there his own and nows everyone of his students.

Posted September 29, 2007

Bridesburg School 4

Posted September 27, 2007
I am a mother of seven children. I have 4 children that attend bridesburg and it is there first year. Already seeing so much improvement from my second grader. Last year he could not get more then 2 right on any spelling or reading test. Already on his 1st test came home with a100. My children love the school. My other three love the school to. Besides that the principal really loves these kids. I feel comfortable sending my children to this school. They are getting the best education from this school.

Posted May 19, 2007
My son has ADD and has been treated wonderfully by his teachers, counselor, reading resource room personnel and staff. I couldn't be more pleased. He has learned so much in class and through the reading room resource center, I can never thank the school and staff enough! The teachers and counselor truly care and give my child the best any child could ask for. I volunteered full-time last year at the school so I know how dedicated, devoted and caring these educators are first-hand. Thank you Bridesburg School for your devotion to our children!

Bridesburg School
2824 Jenks St, Philadelphia, PA  19137
Last modified Bridesburg School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bridesburg School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top