1 star

Smedley Franklin School 0

Posted May 13, 2009
My son love Smedley School, the teacher has helped my son so much that every time he comes home talks about the things he does in his classroom with the teacher. My son always has a smile on his face when he talks about his school and teacher. He has learned a lot, he talks more, he has learn how to socialized more with classmates. He is very motivated to come to Smedley every single day. As parents I am very happy having my son at Smedley School because the great teachers that they have and the way they do things at Smedley.

Smedley Franklin School 1

Posted May 31, 2005
the climate at this school is such that good kids 'go bad'. There is an extreme culture of disrespect and violence. Most of the teachers work very hard but because the ratio of angry , sullen children is so high compared to 'normal ' children, the school is a very toxic place.

Smedley Franklin School 1

Posted May 19, 2004
Smedely needs to improve on their disciplinary actions for students and educational training for staff, this includes teacher assistants, retired teachers, and new teachers. Also Smedely has the ratio of 33.5 students to 1 teacher, I know this first hand. There needs to be improvement for the betterment of our children. So many people say, 'the children are our future', 'No', the children are our right now, because without them we have no future, so let's teach them now!.

Smedley Franklin School