Philadelphia, PA

Posted September 10, 2013
Hello, my son just started 1st grade here and he loves it already.The school is very clean....staff work together good for the children and classes are so kids get that individual attention they need......I can tell he is goin to have good year and years to come.

Ziegler William H School 5

Posted April 20, 2010
Ziegler is a wonderful school. The staff really works together for the benefit of the children. I am glad to be a part of this community.

Posted April 20, 2010
They have some of the best teachers in the city of Philadelphia.

Posted April 15, 2010
Ziegler is a great school for children to learn and to grow. The teachers are wonderful and very caring.

Posted April 14, 2010
Ziegler Elementary is a moderate sized community public school. Faculty and staff are committed to the education of the students, (academically and socially). The diversity of the student is great thereby giving the students a global experience.

Posted April 13, 2010
It is a small school with great staff and principal. We need help to take care of our kids

Posted September 09, 2009
i think the school is a good school and the 7th grade teachers are really nice but I dont think that kids should have to get suppilies for differnt teachers other then that its a good school

Posted December 10, 2008
Overall i think this is a good area public school. Considering the teacher/student ratio, I think the teachers overall do an excellent job. For all of the parents who are complaining about this school. I think they need to take into consideration how many other area public elementary schools have been remodeled with a modern computer lab and gym. I think an overall rating of 2 out 5 stars does not do this school any justice. I do believe that a lower teacher to student ratio would improve the educational value of the school. My advice to parents who have issues with the school is to opt for one of the overpriced private/catholic schools in the area that do not deliver on the overall cost of tuition. Or engage your child and take an active part in their education. Stop blaming schools and start taking charge of your child's education!

Ziegler William H School 1

Posted October 28, 2008
My big complain,going to this school well I'm in the 6th grade and i'm tire of the students that are always causing trouble the teacher always stopping to tell them to stop everyday I lose my train of thought always,one of the students started in yhe other 6th grade in september and then they to put her in my class not fair,its bad enough all the smart ones are there,im a good student,I respect my teacher and other students I only wish others,isn't there a school for trouble makers

Ziegler William H School 3

Posted October 05, 2008
I hope that now the new part of school open all the children are in one school no busing to annex,i hope the school doing better at discipline the children,things should go better now with differnt activietys gym,library,ect.

5935 Saul St, Philadelphia, PA  19149
Last modified Ziegler William H School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ziegler William H School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top