Philadelphia, PA
After care: No

Fox Chase School 5

Posted May 09, 2012
My son IS in secod grade. He likes the school. Mentally gifted program needs to expanded.

Posted February 19, 2010
Both of my children attend this school, however I do wish this school went up to eigth grade, I believe they have the room as well. I do help out in the classrooms, but I agree that there needs to be more parents to help out if they can.

Fox Chase School 5

Posted July 07, 2009

Posted September 06, 2006
My son has attended this school since kindergarten and very pleased with the school. The only thing would be to expand the mentally gifted program.

Posted August 12, 2005
My son has attended Fox Chase for about 3 years now. The curriculum is great as well as the music program. I just feel the mentally gifted programs need to be expanded.

Posted June 01, 2005

Fox Chase School 3

Posted October 02, 2004
My child attends this school. Overall, I like the school, however they really need to work harder with the kids to get the pssa scores up. I rate this school a 3.5.

Posted July 09, 2004
I taught at this school and wish that I have never left. The atmosphere is very friendly and the children are lovely. I would say that about 85- 90% of the children there are eager to learn and enjoy their time while in class. The principal is always willing to help the children achieve as well as the teachers. The children will be missed deeply.

Fox Chase School
500 Rhawn St, Philadelphia, PA  19111
Last modified Fox Chase School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fox Chase School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top