Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

some teachers are good others are terrible. typical school teachers

The school is not bad at all. What I like about it is that it is a small school. Good teachers.

The worst school I've ever seen. Please do yourselves a favor and stay away from this school. Loved my son's teacher but the principal and the way they run the school is horrible. My son needed help since in kindergarten I was begging them all to get some help for him and they would turn the other way yelling me I needed to practice more at home. Ended up testing my son and he has Dislexia. They tortured him with all this lessons that were difficult for him to comprehend. Please don't hurt your children by taking them to this school. This is true and from experience advice. So I give 0 rating to this school.

My son is a Kid with special needs and they have helped my son big time. I think there aren't words for me to describe how thankfull I am.

Great school, great staff. They have been really helpfull to our soon. They made my sons transition to Kindergarden really easy, he loves his teacher and is always exited to go to school.

I used to o to the school and i can honestly say that this is the best school. I loved all of my teachers they really work hard to get you an education.

so far the teachers my son has had were all wonderful, they keep me informed on a daily base through writing and even phone calls. The teachers and staff are very friendly and communicative. I know the school can improve if we the parents get more involved in our children's overall education, and communicating more with the educators. One thing i really dislike about the school is the over packed classrooms and the lack of staff. I feel our teachers should have an assistant teacher, its beneficial for the students in receiving the individualized attention they ALL NEED and also the teachers can do there job better. especially at the early stage of learning so that the students can improve and WANT to continue absorbing the information that is being taught, in a more focused and goal oriented environment.

This school is so under staffed its ashame. The classrooms are all 35 plus kids with one teacher, which is against the law here but noone seems to care. The head of the school is just as worst then my 3 year old. Made a complainant bout my kid getting bullied and we ( yes we) were getting bullied from the head of the school. I dont know what to do any more, my kid never,not once was ever in trouble here til i complain. If you dont care send them here they will do just fine. But if you love them dont even think about this place. If these people had a clue they would be embrassed to have any ties with this school. Stand up for our KIDS!!!!

I pulled my children from this school and transferred them to a local Catholic school. My kids were about 1 grade behind when they began Catholic school. With the help of the school I was able to catch them up and they are now thriving in school, was very disappointed on what this school did not do for my children! I do not recommend Rhawnhurst at all!

DO NOT send any children with an ASD to this school! With the exception of the wonderful and invested Special Education teacher they have, the staff are ignorant about ASD, unwilling to do what it takes to help kids on the spectrum and are VERY eager to push children over to Farrell instead of actually learn what it takes to help this growing population. You will undoubtedly be met with argumentative IEP meetings with people who are looking to lower the bar as much as possible. The principal is unfortunately not only inept but unfriendly. You can never get through when you call the school so heaven forbid you have an emergency. As a person who works with children with Autism, I caution any parent about sending their child(ren) to Rhawnhurst. It took my friend more than a year just to get her child evaluated. A dangerous place for ASD kids.

Last modified Rhawnhurst School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.