Philadelphia, PA
Students enrolled: 1,204

Posted August 26, 2014
My daughter goes here had Mrs.Koss for 1st grade she was very nice. Homework every night. The building for the k and 1st graders is new. the new principal mrs.serrani is very nice and listens to you if you ever have a concern, only thing they need now is sports!

Posted October 25, 2013
Solis Cohen Solomon School is a great school. All the staff polite, friendly and willing to help when there is a issue.

Posted June 29, 2011
I know this school must be excellent as my daughter, Becky Horner, just became an ESOL teacher there today.

Solis-Cohen Solomon School 4

Posted November 22, 2010
I love this school! I have four kids that attend it and, with very few exceptions, the teachers are fabulous. The school is also always holding social activities for the kids and it feels like you are a part of a community. The two best things about this school are the secretaries who are always so pleasant and helpful and the Ombusmen who will do anything she can to help you if you have a problem.

Posted April 28, 2010
Sois Cohen is an OK school. I think the teacher and administration overall care, however I think WE as parents need to request the School District make some changes to the cirriculum!! I think the school is very diverse (which is a wonderful thing)! I am an active parent and my son really enjoys going there with the exception of telling me he isn't being challenged enough, but again that is not the fault of his teacher..because they are teaching what's required, I think WE (parents) need to REQUIRE more be taught to our children

Posted April 19, 2010
Solomon Solis-Cohen Is an excellent school, he teachers and administration are actively involved in the educational development of their students. The teachers go above and beyond and I feel that they should be recognized and rewarded. I removed my child from a private school in the philadelphia area, and due to this I was quite relcutant to place my child in the public school system. I'm glad I made this decision. I love this school

7001 Horrocks St, Philadelphia, PA  19149
Last modified Solis-Cohen Solomon School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Solis-Cohen Solomon School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top