Bad
Good

Very unhappy with both of my childrens experiences. My oldest child was diagnosed with ADHD and his teacher was so persistant about getting him medicated. He is now at a much better school and doing a hundred times better with no medication needed, just the right kind of teachers who actually love their job. If your child is having problems take him out of that school asap!

My grandkids go to this school, have for 4 yrs. The past two years this school has become so violent. Every single day we had a fight outside the doors on levick st across from my home. Today I ran out barefoot to help a child who was being jumped. I called last year and asked for adult supervision as they kids exit to end the fights and still no adults watching putt children. It's not a safe school when your kids can't exit the school safe. Kids wait outside the school instead of being made to keep walking. This school has nothing but rude pl working in the office who could care less about you let alone your child. Last year my granddaughter was hit in the head by a boy while three other boys pushed and bit her and when I went in snapping about why not adult helped her they wanted to call the police on me? ??! Who wouldn't be upset after that. If your short staff then ask for parents to help outside as volunteers. For now. This school is not safe. If your child goes to this school. Please pick them up. Carmen Martinez creasy cares

too many bulyin and never resolve the right way. staff not the good at the main office never even met the principal when my daughter was being bulied

Great School...Very diverse population! We love it there. We feel that our children are safe and nutured. The education is priceless!

I honestly don't know how to rate Spruance. I have a son currently in their pre-K class (bright futures). First my pros, I do think they are doing a good job with the education because I see a positive change in my son's abilities. HOWEVER the cons are that the teachers have no personality at all. They don't speak to the parents when the come in and they have no enthusiasm with the kids and they only share negative feedback with the parents. Their quick to tell me my son was standing on a chair but when he gets 4 stars on his homework they never say 'Your son did good'. Other parents have expressed the same concern. It may seem small to some but a good relationship with my kids teachers is important to me. I have a tough choice for next year.

Last modified Spruance Gilbert School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.