Bad
Good

I love this school... my son was shy and once he got to the school he opened up..he will be coming out this yrs ..I have me a 12th grader

if your child has major disabilities or just slight disabilities, this school is great. Small classes, great staff and helps children prepare for whatever they want to do when they graduate.

What a excellent school. My son who went to Saul Agriculture school had lots of problem with the help of an attorney he was transferred to Douglas. I wished I knew about this school from the start. Everything he needed he got, and as a parent everything I needed I got. The principal was very devoted to the students, as well as the staff. I never seen my son so excited to go to school. He graduated in 2003, attended Community College for 1year and has been working for Dietz & Watson for the last 4 years. Everytime I speak with someone who child in having difficulty learning I always recommend Douglas.

Last modified Douglas Stephen A School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12