Bad
Good

Posted April 13, 2010
I love this school... my son was shy and once he got to the school he opened up..he will be coming out this yrs ..I have me a 12th grader

Douglas Stephen A School 4

Posted November 10, 2008
if your child has major disabilities or just slight disabilities, this school is great. Small classes, great staff and helps children prepare for whatever they want to do when they graduate.

Posted March 12, 2008
What a excellent school. My son who went to Saul Agriculture school had lots of problem with the help of an attorney he was transferred to Douglas. I wished I knew about this school from the start. Everything he needed he got, and as a parent everything I needed I got. The principal was very devoted to the students, as well as the staff. I never seen my son so excited to go to school. He graduated in 2003, attended Community College for 1year and has been working for Dietz & Watson for the last 4 years. Everytime I speak with someone who child in having difficulty learning I always recommend Douglas.

Douglas Stephen A School 5

Posted October 12, 2004
I think this school a graet place for a child with disabilities to go because their not easly distracted,plus the classooms are not crowded and this child can easily learn and the communication with the teachers, parent makes a big diffrence in the childern lifes as well as our own. I'm glad this school is the #1 in my book. A concerned parent. PS, all teachers and staff keep up the good work. My children went here and is doing very well thanks to S.A. Douglas.

2700 East Huntingdon St, Philadelphia, PA  19125
Last modified Douglas Stephen A School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Douglas Stephen A School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top