Bad
Good

The Anne Frank school is surely not what it used to be! The new office staff is extremely rude, the building is filthy, and there are no incentives or recognitions for the students besides a pencil every month for a character trait. How about implementing something fun and student focused rather than focusing on the principal and what he has done. This school is going downhill......fast!

Anne frank is a great school. But as a parent coming from the suburbs to a philly school, this school has the worst office staff. I understand you are way over crowded and have a lot of people to deal with but a lil smile in a persons voice is not that hard to use. Office staff are EXTREMLY rude!!! I came from suburban school system which hands down are definetely ran proper, obviously! But this school has no fun activities in school as dances mother/ son dance , father / daughter dance! Maybe a lil gathering at school with fun activities instead of a restaurant. And charge like a fundraiser fee to bring dances or kid school carnival to school to raise money.. I know funding but make more like a normal elementary school.

Anne Frank is a great school - a diamond in the rough. Given the School District's finances, it is remarkable that this school has continued to improve. It's due, in large part, to steady leadership and a strong sense of community among administration, teachers and parents. I can only imagine what the administration and teachers would be able to achieve with adequate funding. If you're looking to move into or within Philadelphia, I would strongly recommend the Anne Frank catchment area.

This school is overcrowded. They don't care about the children like they claim.My kid's teacher is unorganized and has a sarcastic attitude. My kid gets picked on almost every day. Teachers act nice and change when parents aren't around. My child complains every single day that either a child or adult was mean. My child will be transferring to a private school asap. Academics is good but as far as everything else this school is the worst. Not all it's cracked up to be.

this the first years for my daughter we are very happy. the principal call every time we the information.

Anne Frank is an AWESOME school. The Principal, Teachers and home & school association are wonderful. It s a family atmosphere and the teachers are greatly involved. This school reminds of the old "Philadelphia" public schools; back when education was a priority, people cared and no separation between private & public. It's truly a pleasure sending my child to school every day here and I only hope with all that s going on with the school district it doesn t alter with the education my child is receiving here. If you live in the area this school is truly a Gem .

I have worked at Anne Frank for several years now and I am proud to be a member of such a professional, knowledgable and dedicated staff of teachers and lifelong learners. We work very hard to meet the needs of all of our students and take a personal interest in each and every one of them. It is true that our classrooms are crowded, meaning that we may have up to 33-34 students per classroom, but I have not seen any difference in the success of my students. We hold high academic standards and encourage our students to reach their highest potential. I work very hard to maintain constructive communication with my learners as well as their parents and I know that my respected co-workers do the same. I would have no problem sending my own children to this school because I know they would be safe, respected, and well-educated.

Please note i will only reviewing this school based on a kindergarden. My son went to Anne Frank from September to Fenruary and i can only say wonderful things about his teacher Mrs Bailey- Dixon and about a program in general. I have not reilized how great this school is until we moved and my son went to Chatham park elementary in havertown. It is suppose to be a really good one, but so far i have been very disappointed because my son can read and write coming out of Anne Frank and Chatham park kindergarden is learning letter "I" this week. ??? May be we were lucky with out experienced and kind teacher, but looking at how good everything is orginized at this school and how responsible and knolegeble stuff is, i cant relate to below reviews and say no one helped my child. Despite the fact that classes are more then 30 students my son got all the attention that he needed and more and would come home very happy. Thank you so much Anne Frank stuff and our teacher that we dearly miss - Mrs. Bailey - Dixon!!!!

I made a horrible mistake. I transferred my child from private to this school. I thought I was doing a good thing. One of the worst decisions I've made regarding my child. My child went from an honor student to barely passing. The teacher talks a good story but could not be the least bit interested. She is never available to assist when a child needs some clarification or help, as she states she is too busy or she's not to be bothered. She has no control over her classroom which is at most times way too noisy for any child to focus or concentrate. I have waited over four weeks for my child to get some help with a subject and I am still waiting. Nobody truly cares at this some though they tout themselves as teaching in the best elementary school in Philadelphia. If this is the best I wouldn't want to see the worst. Do your self and your child a big favor find the money do what you need to do and send them to a private school you won't regret it. You will regret sending them here to this school. I will be transferring my child out at the end of this school year and back to the private school.

My daughter was hit by the teacher, bad school. I would not recomand this school for anyone.

Last modified Frank Anne School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.