Bad
Good

THIS SCHOOL IS AMAZING LOTS OF PROGRAMS AND AMAZING TEACHERS,PRINCIPALS AND DEENS. (GO HAWKS )(HARDING ACHIEVING WISDOM KINDNESS AND SUCCESS )AND EVERY WHERE WE GO WE PRACTICE BEING {RESPECTFUL SAFE PRODUCTIVE AND CARING}

Harding is a filthy school there are dried up pieces of gum on the walls and mice roam the classrooms.You can see the layer of dirt. most students are out of hand and crazy rude very few are nice.You learn a little instead of a lot. Some teachers can't conroll the students creating one agonizing hour..I'd rate this school a zero if I could!:(

After attending James J. Sullivan Elementary, I then went to Harding, and what a mess that was. While in Sullivan, I was in the mentally gifted program from grade 1-5. Upon arrival to Harding, I was placed in a remedial class until 7th grade when they finally admitted to their mistake. By that time, I pretty much already gave up in the Philadelphia Public School system, and went downhill from there. Thanks, Harding!

I am from Bucks County and the schools here in Phila. are horrible. One thing I've notice that there's not that much communication about programs and projects. I am use to some type of written flyer sayin g what is going on and when. I understand that the students have these inschool parties where they dress down and there is a small fee, however I seem to find out 1-2 days before, and I am still trying to find out if basketball is in school or PIAA. The kids in Harding come from a lot of different back grounds with a lot of peer preasure, and some of the parents are not on the side of education. I beleive that September the parents are invited to hear what the school entends it shouls be repeated sometime in January also to keep everyon on the same page

My daughter attended 6th grade at this school last year... we both dont like this school.. the students are totally disrespectful. The teachers are pretty good and helping us get through.. So my daughter will not go to this school in 2010-2011 year.. she will go online (Agora Charter School) until she graduates from hs.. I dont want to see her depressed or some kids picks on her for no reasons... she's doing good on her report card.. that is all she had to do is try her best....

I dont like this skool. It smells, the student are meen. The principle is fat and ignorent. I am happy my son got out off there. It is only getting worse. My daughter is going to edmunds. that principle isnt ignorent.

I have been at WG Harding MS for several years. I have mixed feelings about this school due to the lack of parent involvement and accountability, student involvement, accountability and respect and teacher burnout. I believe that this school can overcome many of their problems if only (many not all) parents started the basic level of education (reading, writing, respect for self and respect for others) at home, students took more pride in themselves (and I dont mean making sure their hair is cut or done every week or that they are wearing the latest style, many of them have too much of that kind of pride) or had a better value of education and teachers had the resources from the district, support from co-workers and parents and the tools (be it the education of how to handle kids in today's community, supplies or in school support resources).

I attended this school from September 2006 to March 2007. It was the biggest waste I have ever had. The teachers were awful! And all that the students worried about was anything and everything but education. The kids are out of control, due to the lack of discipline.

My son attends this school now and it to be one of the worse schools in the phila. Area. The teachers just don't care about the students. Can't wait to get him out of there!

Last modified Harding Warren G Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.