Philadelphia, PA

Leeds Morris E Middle School 1

Posted August 03, 2011
Leeds is the worst school in the whole world cause i been there and i had the worst days of my life

Posted January 19, 2010
Leeds has really made a lot of changes for the better in recent years including a more devoted staff of teachers and more involved students.

Posted January 05, 2009

Posted December 11, 2008

Leeds Morris E Middle School 0

Posted September 16, 2008
Leeds is a horrible school. Your children wiil not receive text books, they'll get copies of work sheets, the principal puts more money into medal detecters than she does books.

Leeds Morris E Middle School 1

Posted June 10, 2008

Leeds Morris E Middle School 5

Posted January 28, 2008

Leeds Morris E Middle School 5

Posted November 28, 2007
I atten Morris E. Leeds Middle School and I think it is a great school!

Leeds Morris E Middle School 2

Posted August 31, 2004
- a former student
As a former student of Leeds, I've experienced its enviroment first hand. While their I saw how unorganized the people in the office were and how out of control the students were also. My teacher at the school quit almost at the end of the year and my classmates and I were split up and put into different classes. Almost everyday someone would pull the fire alarm or there would be a fight. Before our graduation we only had about a half a week of practice. Even though everything went well with the graduation I still though it could have been better. Now that I've graduated I still have a problem,I never received my last report-card. The next school year is now about to began and the district is now opening a military acadamy in the basement of Leeds. I am unhappy with this plan I think the district should work on Leeds not another school.

Leeds Morris E Middle School 3

Posted September 29, 2003
The schools special education services are not up to par. As a parent you have to really get involved and stay on the school. Learning support classes are too crowded and most of their 'special ed' teachers don't have the patience needed to work with special students.

Leeds Morris E Middle School
1100 East Mount Pleasant Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19150
Last modified Leeds Morris E Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leeds Morris E Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top