Stetson John B Middle School 4

Posted March 29, 2012
I'm sorry but last year, the first year that stetson was a charter school it was a great school my kids defiantly changed and i notice a big difference this year its completely different the dean changed and the kids can do what ever they want the school its on its way back to what it was before they really need to change the dean Mr Santana he is not doing his job my kid tells me everyday everything that happens and i don't think its at best for the kids when they do something and all it happens is a next time you will get in trouble but it keeps happening over and over i can see the school is going back to its old ways when it used to be a disaster so please you need to do something about this if anyone can the teachers are great and i know they are doing the best they can specially last year when my kid was in 7th grade i was so surprised of the stuff he would come home and show me he was actually teaching me new stuff

Stetson John B Middle School 5

Posted October 16, 2011
I am a retired 40 year veteran teacher. My wife is a veteran of 19 years in the classroom. We now work as educators at Longwood Gardens. On Friday October 14th students from the John B. Stetson Charter Middle School visited Longwood Gardens. I cannot begin to describe what a wonderful experience it was to have these terrific students with us. They were so polite and very well mannered. We so greatly enjoyed working with all of them and with their teachers. Someone is really having a tremendous impact on these students. I must commend the students of the Stetson Charter Middle School on their wonderful attitude and behavior. I know that adults are very often anxious to criticize young people who do not exhibit good behavior, but I feel it is most important that these students know also when they do things the right way. All of the educators at Longwood were impressed and had only good comments to make about these students. Please extend our compliments to the administration, faculty, parents and staff but most especially to all of the wonderful children at the John B. Stetson Charter Middle School. Keep up the fine job that you are obviously all doing there!

Stetson John B Middle School 5

Posted April 15, 2010

Stetson John B Middle School 0

Posted April 05, 2010
I think this school is a 5 star school it has great teacher great students and a great lunch who wouldnt wanna put there kids in this school

Stetson John B Middle School 2

Posted February 01, 2010

Stetson John B Middle School 4

Posted August 17, 2009
stetson middle school was a bad school but now under new management the school is getting better...the principle is trying to change peoples point of views on the school...once the school changes everyone is gonna want there child going there....i im have a great time there

Posted May 12, 2006
cant wait to get my kids out of this school

Posted October 18, 2005
- a administrator
This school could not be under worse management. The Edison School Company has completely removed all learning aspects from this school's curriculum. The building is in shambles, the rules are counterproductive and the administration is incompetant at best. While the teaching staff is admirable in its efforts to educate students that some in the teaching profession would call 'beyond hope', they are consistently being handicapped by an administration with no concept of students' needs or education as an art. The school has cut out physical education, something that is desperately needed in today's burgeoning American populace as well as reduced the time allotted for art and music, a much needed activity to expand young and impressionable minds to the possibilities of the world. I am sorry for all who must endure this 'school'.

Stetson John B Middle School 2

Posted July 22, 2005

Posted June 18, 2004
This school is terrable, the teachers are no good you get suspended for anything. The teachers don't now how to control the children the office is a big mess!

Stetson John B Middle School
3200 B St, Philadelphia, PA  19134
Last modified Stetson John B Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-9
Stetson John B Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.