Posted February 28, 2014
This school is dangerous and understaffed. There are fights in the building daily. I would never send my child here. This school should be rated -2.

Posted October 11, 2012
This school is the worst i want my child out there now teachers are soooooooo rude i called to talk to the principal about my problems and they said i cant please dont send ur child here

Tilden William T Middle School 3

Posted August 29, 2012
I am a student that attend Tilden middle school. This school is not a bad school anymore the principal is now Mr.Crenshaw he has improved that school. We have great teachers and great staff members.Tilden middle school is just like any other school we have are fights once in a while and we have good days we have bad days. Mr.Crenshaw has improved the school a lot he been trying to get us new things and trying to make the school look better.

Tilden William T Middle School 2

Posted April 05, 2010

Tilden William T Middle School 5

Posted May 29, 2009

Posted January 18, 2008

Posted June 06, 2007
Despite having dropped in population, the overall safety of this school has not improved. My interractions with teaching staff have been positive and my sons teachers have been willing to work with him 1 on 1 to overcome academic shortfalls. However, the administration lacks appropriate skills necessary to run an effective school and despite minor changes over last year, they have not been able to improve the school atmosphere.

Tilden William T Middle School 5

Posted March 27, 2006
- a former student

Tilden William T Middle School 2

Posted March 14, 2006

Posted January 26, 2006
This school is very disorganized and the students do not receive an appropriate education at all. If you have another choice, go somewhere else! If you have no other choices, make sure you keep constant contact and watch on the administration and teachers.

Tilden William T Middle School
6601 Elmwood Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19142
Last modified Tilden William T Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tilden William T Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top