Bad
Good

this school is not bad its really the parents fault this school has good programs and activities and the student"s are all unique in their own way we need real motivation the bad stuff are from children who need real romodels

This school is dangerous and understaffed. There are fights in the building daily. I would never send my child here. This school should be rated -2.

This school is the worst i want my child out there now teachers are soooooooo rude i called to talk to the principal about my problems and they said i cant please dont send ur child here

I am a student that attend Tilden middle school. This school is not a bad school anymore the principal is now Mr.Crenshaw he has improved that school. We have great teachers and great staff members.Tilden middle school is just like any other school we have are fights once in a while and we have good days we have bad days. Mr.Crenshaw has improved the school a lot he been trying to get us new things and trying to make the school look better.

Despite having dropped in population, the overall safety of this school has not improved. My interractions with teaching staff have been positive and my sons teachers have been willing to work with him 1 on 1 to overcome academic shortfalls. However, the administration lacks appropriate skills necessary to run an effective school and despite minor changes over last year, they have not been able to improve the school atmosphere.

Last modified Tilden William T Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.