Bad
Good

Worse school! Ever since a lot of middle schools were closed all the bad kids are coming to Wilson. My daughter went there last yr for 6th grade. She was constantly bullied and threatened. Her grades dropped drastically because of all the fighting that went on in the classrooms (she video recorded a fight amongst a bunch of girls). She stood up to the kids and told the teacher that it's distracting and affecting her grades and that's when she was threatened. I puller her out of there and there is no way in hell my youngest will be going their either when she gets to middle school. If I could I would have gave no stars but had to leave at least 1.

I graduated from there and they give out A's from doing nothing but sleep and on there phones and cut class.

Horrible school! Students are out of control. The cursing is awful. Fights daily. Lockers broken into and items stolen. Staff do not care. It is only November and I am pulling my child (6th grade, first year there) out. After school is the scariest time there. Students push other students into traffic. Punch other students in hallways. Even if child in the the IB program they are still picked on. HORRIBLE SCHOOL.

This is my second year at Wilson and it okay there some things they can improve on but overall i love my school.

my child goes to Wilson ms and it is a great school but bad kids. There is a lot of cursing and so far there is no fights so i guess that is a good thing.

I like Wilson! There are great teachers there! My daughter is going into 7th grade and I loved her 2 teachers and her counselor. The IB Program is wonderful, but my 9th grader had great teachers and was not in IB. I did not have the opportunity or need to speak to the Principal. Are there problems? Yes, but if more parents were involved I don't think that would be as much of an issue.

Well I don't know what to say.. There are usual fights and bullies. People pop lockers and take all your stuff or damage it. Most students are mean. But on the other side the teachers are great and some friends are really nice. Studies and stuff is OK. Not good not bad. I'm going to seventh grade and thinking of changing school.

Don't get me started on this school!!there are fights EVERY SINGLE DAY.im a student entering the 7th grade!This was my first year here and there were boys with tattoos in 8th grade!! The assistant principles do NOTHING!there are rats in the cafeteria,the lunch aids smoke on school property.The staff curse,the students skipping,don't check cameras,students write about other students on social media,kids breaking locks and stealing them!TERRIBLE security,lots of drama,water fights,burnt lunches,litter all around the school,teachers have no control of students and rude staff and that's only a little bit!im just getting started.there are many more but I'm running out of space so..see if you like this school!

It's an OK school. My granddaughter has been there for one year. The choir show is great.

My school is great glad to be a Wilson Wildcat!!! I love my school and the IB program

Last modified Wilson Woodrow Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.