Bad
Good

Edward Bok Area Vocational Techincal High School was the best class of 1977! The old saying was if you go to Bok you will be okay!

I am not sure what school your child we to , but Bok is a wonderful HS.

bok is one of he best school there could ever be it thought me alot. the teachers were wounderful they teach with respect and to those who want to be thought. i graduated from bok in june of 2007 all day everyday but bok is the school to go to wounderful programs might not be many but good programs to my teachers love you guys and to our call sponcer love her to like a mother to me and my bros Go Bok

I had the choice of Bodine but I chose this ancient school. Sadly, I haven't been able to graduate from it. I missed out on so much. But for the 2 years that I've attended there, it was the best times of my life. Wonderful teachers, and great friends. There can be some problems here and there, but overall I wouldn't have gone to any other school.

Bok didn't prepare my child for college.

Bok has many wonderful teachers and classes that will give you knowledge and skills to have forever

I am an bok alumni (2007)!...Regaurdless to what any one says about bok i loved every moment i spent there. I hate to sound like a mission statement but..Contrary to recent beliefs it may not be the newest or the most popular high school....But if you put forth efforts i can guarantee you will have the time of your life. I didn't appreciate bok when i was there but as of june 18, 2007 i think bok for all there help. I remember each and every teacher i had and every life long friend that i still have to this day! bok is the school my mother, older sister, two younger sisters and i have all spent 4 years. The best part of it all is the similar stories we can share and the different ones we can tell to each other. I <3 edward bok technical!

I am a student at Bok currently, the person who wright about trash in the halls, graffiti on the walls is 100% right! The security team is WAY OVER 'hype' and rude to the students and the admin team has nothing to do with us!, Half of the staff members don't even know who we are!

Last modified Bok Edw W Technical High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12