Bad
Good

I'm currently a new junior student at mastbaum do to school closing and I must say this school is amazing I'm having a great time it's a great experience !

I'm a freshman at this school now and all I have to say is that this school has some really ignorant students.First 3 months at least 12 fights broke out. The teachers are ok but it seem to me that don't care.To many freshmans say that seniors get everything and that teachers don't care about freshmans at all

The teachers are great and care about the students. I believe the Principal, however, cares only about money. She charges the student a dollar for each temporary id (4 inch piece of paper and does not let the parents know until graduation the amount of money it costs. One poor student had to pay 100.00 no letters went out to parents. Claim it costs to replace the roll of paper (bought with state money). They refuse to put on the receipt that's what it is for. I wonder why?

Im am a currently a student at mastbaum and this school is the best , the teachers and principle show how much they care about your education. Even though this school isn't in the best neighborhood but that won't stop the students and teachers from doing what is needed to be done .

I graduated from Mastbaum in June of 2007. This school is a great example of diversity and change. I can actually say that I learned a lot and I learned all four years that I attended. Mastbaum also has many opportunities for success.

I graduated from the BAUM as we use to call it in 2000. When I began there in 1996, I knew automatically that it was a school that I would be happy at. The events, the people, the teachers, everything was great. There are so many dry, boring schools out there, and that's why children our not getting the proper education--How can the really pay attention and learn if they don't want to be there. I too at first was a little skeptical about the neighborhood, but it turned out I had nothing at all to worry about. My experience at Mastbaum is one that I'll never forget, my family has been going there for decades--it's sort of a family tradition---Anyway, I hope you or one of you relatives enjoy it like did...I truly miss the people there, especially my favorite head NTA Mr. Muse. Hope to see you soon.

Last modified Mastbaum Jules E Avts is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.