Bad
Good

I love this school i learned alot there even tho i had some hardships there to but i did what i had to do and i was on my way class of 2006

this is a great great school since the beggining , i love this school so much i hope everybody woud put 5 stars like i did , good luck guys

I went to Bartram and I believe it did not prepare me for college. The only good thing going for the school is the ROTC program and the 1 AP course.

I must say that I was also hesitant about sending my son to John Bartram, however I am quite surprised with the progress that my son has made. The teachers are great and principal Mcallister is wonderful. If more parents were involved in their childs education, then John Bartram would eventually become one of the greatest schools in the city. Parents...get involved!

The problem lies not within this school's principal/administration nor on its teachers (the overwhelming majority of whom are very excellent teachers). The problems with this school stem from the less-than-ideal nature of the surrounding neighborhood and the startling lack of parental involvement.

I am a parent who at some point and time had at least three daughters who attended John Bartram High School. One ended up at the Business School and the other at Kesingnton CAPA and both graduated. Leaving one daughter who stills attend the main building. Further, I can definitely say I have seen the high school grow from those past years. I was very skeptical about sending any of my children to this school but I ended up being satisfy in their educational system to prepare our children for the future. My daughter is currently in the 11th Grade and one of her academic classes is AP Literature. This class and others that she has will assist her when she is ready to attend college in two years. Lastly, I will like to thank the staff, security and the principle for all that they do for our children.

Last modified Bartram John - Main is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.