Philadelphia, PA
Students enrolled: 1,443

Edison Hs/Fareira Skills 1

Posted November 26, 2014
This Is The Worst School I Ever Been To & This Is My 3rd Year In Edison . What I Don't Like About Edison Is That The Students Are Really Ignorate & Dirty And What I Don't Understand That Why They Change The Uniforms Knowing That A lot of Students Is Not gonna come in full uniforms , & Other Thing Why The Building Is So Disgusting & Nasty . Lack Of Teaching , Rude Nta's & The Deens , Schools Polices Won't Control These kids in the lunchroom , KIds Smokes In The Hallway Included The Bathroom Like Why Can't These Peoples Make This School Better & Safer ??? Thank God Im Leaving That Dirty School This Year

Edison Hs/Fareira Skills 5

Posted June 29, 2010
i too attended edison this year and the overhaul experience was great. i felt safe, i felt school spirit, i feel prepared for my next journey of school, my teachers were phenomenal they made me eager to learn. i feel honored to go there. compared to other school this really feels like home away from home. Thanks Ms Berry for loving math cause it shows by your student for this was my favorite subject

Edison Hs/Fareira Skills 5

Posted June 09, 2009

Edison Hs/Fareira Skills 4

Posted March 31, 2009
Outstanding environment and support for all. Its like a suburban school in the inner city of Philadelphia.

Edison Hs/Fareira Skills 1

Posted May 16, 2007
My daughter was at Edison for two years. This school is pretty bad from many perspectives. The principal is very hard to reach and he has his office staff support this. She learned absolutely nothing at this school and my daughter came from a private boarding school.

Edison Hs/Fareira Skills 2

Posted April 09, 2004
- a former student
As a graduate of Edison I am now atteding college, this school provided me with little to no writting skills or academic support that is needed to enter a unversity.

Edison Hs/Fareira Skills
151 West Luzerne St, Philadelphia, PA  19140
Last modified Edison Hs/Fareira Skills is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edison Hs/Fareira Skills Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top