Bad
Good

Posted March 15, 2010
I think Simon Gratz was a wonderful school.if you are willing to learn.Gratz is the place to attend..

Posted February 23, 2010
I attended this school for 2 years before moving out of state to the virginia beach school system. Prior to coming to this school my mother had me enrolled in semi-private school. I will be honest, Gratz is unlike any school I have attended in a Bad way. The teachers did not/could not teach because the students are terrible to do not want to learn. This school has a daycare! when I was enrolled in private school I was a C+ student, when I came to Gratz I went to an A+, without effort or studying. Many students cut class, and there is no real structure for discipline. I will say this, The problem is a vicious circle involving parents, student teachers and leadership. When I left and moved to Virginia the learning atmosphere was like a 360, I actually learned again. Funding also may be play a factor

Posted October 20, 2009
This is a good school it's how bad do you want to learn and are you not into the 'in' crowd. Its does be fights but what schools doesn't, and it have alot of people that help students that want to go to college.

Posted July 31, 2009
i'm gonna tell you the truth...this is not a good school to attend.students fight in&outside if this school.It is very unorganized,and i see why the students are'nt really getting anywhere,because the teachers and principal are so fed up with the wat things are going.

Gratz Simon High School 4

Posted October 22, 2004
Simon Gratz prepared me for college and the challenges of the real world. I have also earned my Master degree. I was glad to see that it produced one athlete who made it to national recognition status----Rasheed Wallace.

Gratz Simon High School 5

Posted August 22, 2003
I am a proud graduate from the class of 2002, and I would like to say that there has been an great improvement over the years and although the test scores are very low, remember that the only way to come up is to first have been down!!-

1798 West Hunting Park Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19140
Last modified Gratz Simon High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Gratz Simon High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top