PK, 9-12
Philadelphia, PA

Posted October 27, 2011
Comments and rankings are based on the OLD West Philly. If anyone has stats, comments, reviews on the NEW school please post them here. I need to find a well rounded school and this site has very old and outdated information.

West Philadelphia High School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
As a big city public school it really needs the money. Has great program for building the cars of the future.

West Philadelphia High School 1

Posted September 03, 2010
Wow I don't know where to start. I am a class of 94, and even then the school was horrible. It was like Eastside High on Lean On Me before Mr Clark came and turned it around. The teachers then were a little bit more caring about the students than they are now. I have a freshman daughter and I did everything in my power to get her out of philadelphia and into the suburbs of maryland just so she can have a better high school experience. And now I have to pat myself on the back for pushing my daughter to honors classes. Unlike West Philadelphia High. The teachers nor the parents wanted to be but so involved in the school system. I wish the kids best of luck at this school and a great new year. Congrats to the students of 2011.

West Philadelphia High School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
my school have came very far and i'm glad that we are doing good. thanks to our hard working teachers. Most of all we should be thanking Mrs. Cruz for stay with us no matter what happen. She always look for the better in us. Thanks Mrs. Cruz keep up the good work

West Philadelphia High School 3

Posted August 22, 2009

Posted April 06, 2009

Posted February 26, 2009
I think that West Philadelphia High School is my favorite school now because of the princpal name Ms. Cruz people should give her alot of respect.

West Philadelphia High School 1

Posted February 05, 2009
West Philadelphia has gone down the tubes!!! I feel sorry for the kids who want to learn and get stuck with no better choices. To many fights not enough parent support. The school needs to shut down!!

Posted June 14, 2008
west philadelphia high school has came around the school is no how it use to be im proud to be at west philadelphia high school. i know last year was not the best but they came around big time

West Philadelphia High School 4

Posted June 11, 2008
I am a former student of West Philadelphia High School and I believe that west is a really good school. I loved being there yea west had its problems in the past but that's the thing that was in the past. The past should not outshine the future or present. My favorite program was Air force JROTC PA-092. West is one of the Oldest School in philadelphia. I overcame 3 years of bad reps of a high school. This review came from Angelique Brown C/o 2007

West Philadelphia High School
4700 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA  19139
Last modified West Philadelphia High School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Philadelphia High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top