Philadelphia, PA

Locke Alain School 1

Posted August 23, 2011
this is the worst school ever my child was hurt in freefalls by the students and the principal told me and my child too bad coz thats the way of life! this school should be knocked down its bad no one should put there kids in this school the kids have NO training the teachers dont know what there doing i will NEVER go back there

Locke Alain School 3

Posted March 23, 2010

Locke Alain School 1

Posted June 18, 2009

Locke Alain School 0

Posted January 17, 2008
This school is totally out of control. There is absolutely no discipline or accountability in this school. This is due to lack of proper leadership.

Locke Alain School 2

Posted January 19, 2007
My children go to this school and I want them out of there. The principal don't know what she is doing, we had words in the past, we don't get along. An incident happened with my son they didn't tell me, I received a letter from the school district telling me what happened to my son. They don't let you know that they have services within the school that can help your child out if they are having behavioral or academic problems. It is not a good school.

Locke Alain School
4550 Haverford Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19139
Last modified Locke Alain School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Locke Alain School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top