Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Dr. Hite need to turn this school over to some other agency ( charter ) or close this school This school need parent involvement ( volunteer) I think that kids who are disruptive should be removed from the class room and if need be the school. Or turn the student/family over to DHS Locke can succeed but it's going to take a village There's more that I would like to say who's listening?

this is the worst school ever my child was hurt in freefalls by the students and the principal told me and my child too bad coz thats the way of life! this school should be knocked down its bad no one should put there kids in this school the kids have NO training the teachers dont know what there doing i will NEVER go back there

This school is totally out of control. There is absolutely no discipline or accountability in this school. This is due to lack of proper leadership.

My children go to this school and I want them out of there. The principal don't know what she is doing, we had words in the past, we don't get along. An incident happened with my son they didn't tell me, I received a letter from the school district telling me what happened to my son. They don't let you know that they have services within the school that can help your child out if they are having behavioral or academic problems. It is not a good school.

Last modified Locke Alain School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.