Philadelphia, PA

Clymer George School 4

Posted May 30, 2008
I think George Clymer is a very good school ,The teachers atGeorge Clymer do care about their children behavior and education , it has really changed within the past 7 years the staff is kind and friendly but only one thing I WOULD just like to see the principal more active in the school I KNOW she has other duties but I would just like to see her more than the assistant principal which I like as well but I would like to see her as well .

Clymer George School 3

Posted February 02, 2008
This school can use some improvement on discipline. Behavior issues need to be fixed.

Clymer George School 1

Posted July 18, 2007
It is the worst school I have ever come in contact with! Although most of the teachers are superior, the administration is awful and gives almost no support to the faculty. There is almost no parent involvement and very little discipline.

Clymer George School