Philadelphia, PA

Posted October 23, 2014
I used to work at this school. The staff in SOME the autistic supports classrooms are usually rude to each other, there's little feeling of team work, and they treat outside related services personnel horrible! Outside related service personal are agencies that provide behavioral services or counseling to students. I've never seen such unprofessional, rude, and sad behavior from adults that should work together as a team to benefit the student! I did not feel comfortable posting this or reporting this to administration or the principal in fear of retaliation and increase harassment and rudeness.

Posted November 19, 2013
3 years ago this school was different and better then now. maybe they need to find a different priceble

Posted November 15, 2013
WE MOVED FEW TIMES. I HAVE TWO KIDS THAT WERE "A" STUDENTS, BUT AS SOON AS THEY GOT INTO THE LOESCHE SCHOOL SOMETHING WENT WRONT. THEY ARE FAILING MOST OF THE TESTS AND MY OLER ONE WAKES UP WITH TEARS ON HIS EYES BEGGING ME TO NOT LET HIM GO TI THAT SCHOOL WHEN I TRIED TO REACH PRINCIPLE IT TURNED OUT TO BE VERY HARD BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO TALK TO HER FOR MORE THAT 3 WEEKS NOW. FINALLY WHEN I HAD A CHANCE TO TALK TO HER AFTER TAKE OF FROM WORK AND COMING TO THE SCHOOL I SAW THAT SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HER STUDENTS AT ALL. I TOLD HER THAT I AM HER TO HELP MY CHILD AND I WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT IT IS GOING ON IN SCHOOL AND WHY MY SON DOES EVERYTHING POSSIBLE AND IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT TO GO TO THAT SCHOOL..WELL SHE TOTALLY IGNORED ME, MY SON AND THAT SITUATION. I DONT THINK THAT A PRINCIPLE HAS BE LIKE THAT. SHE HAS TO BE MORE INTO EACH STUDENT AS A LITTLE PERSON THAT TAKES A FIRST STEP INFO THE GROWN LIFE AND FIRST EDUCATIONAL LEVEL.

Loesche William H School 3

Posted October 25, 2013
Good school, great location, need to improve more in the academic activities. Need to increase the resources.

Posted February 16, 2010

Posted February 15, 2010
This is a great school. Staff is vvery nice and school is always trying to make school are fun place to be for the kids.

Posted August 14, 2009

Loesche William H School 0

Posted July 28, 2009
This school is great, so are the teacher and staff.There special needs classes are the best.When my daughter started there we found out she had a learning disablities.She got the help she need...With a month my daughter could write her name and she knew how to write and abcs and at the end how the school year she could read and do math.I owe thanks to the teacher and staff there

Posted May 21, 2009
Wonderfull school.Very good teachers.My kids are so happy too.

Loesche William H School 0

Posted May 16, 2009
I give this school a five star ratingmy child attends this school and it is great there!!!

Loesche William H School
595 Tomlinson Rd, Philadelphia, PA  19116
(215) 961-2000
Last modified Loesche William H School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Loesche William H School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top