Philadelphia, PA

Posted April 29, 2014
Great school....has great teachers...produces great kids..proud mom of 2 hackett kids one is now in a great high school filling her dream of becoming a becoming a vet !!! And one moves up too middle school this year ..but has excelled im anything he puts his mind too including taking hackett thru march madness into 2nd place ..and that is cause with great teachers and involved parents u get great results ..!!!

Posted April 29, 2014
Horatio B. Hackett Elementary School - A great school with caring parents, dedicated staff and wonderful students who all understand that learning comes first. Hackett also has an exceptional special education program to serve many different needs.

Posted April 29, 2014
This is an amazing school. My 4 children have attended for the last 10 years. I love the level of care all of the staff & teachers have always provided to the children & families!

Posted April 29, 2014
Hackett Elementary School is a wonderful school with a dedicated staff. Everyone is invested in giving the students the very best education possible!

Posted April 29, 2014
Horatio B. Hackett Elementary School is an amazing learning environment with a dedicated and caring staff.

Posted April 29, 2014
I am a Hackett graduate of 1977! I had some of the best teachers in the Philadelphia SD at Hackett. It was during my time there that I decided I would become a teacher too. I have had the privilege of returning to Hackett in 1988 as a teacher to work with my former teachers! I have also been a Hackett parent as my two children attended and graduated from Hackett. The Hackett staff is hardworking and dedicated to helping all students succeed, become problem solvers and life long learners. In the 27 years I've been teaching, I have taught children of my former classmates from my time at Hackett and children of my former students. What a joy it is for me to have students come back to visit and tell me about their lives and careers. Some even register their children at Hackett and I get to have them in my class too. Come and visit Hackett !! See for yourself the great programs and opportunities we have available for our students.

Posted April 29, 2014
Hacket is an awesome school, they are a great contributer to the neighborhood and the kids are great!!

Hackett Horatio B School 4

Posted April 28, 2014
Hackett has an amazing principal, fantastic teachers, and a dedicated staff. Everyone I meet in our community that goes to or went to Hackett has nothing but good things to say about it. Hackett has persevered through the budget shortfalls with remarkable resourcefulness to provide the students a learning atmosphere. Great things are happening at Hackett.

Hackett Horatio B School 4

Posted April 07, 2014
Hackett is a wonderful neighborhood school and an asset to the community. The teachers and staff are so caring and really give the children that individual attention that they need. My daughter is thriving there and loves the art and music programs.

Posted April 06, 2014
Hackett is a vibrant learning community and neighborhood school! They have dedicated staff and teachers and care deeply about improving the face of public education in Philadelphia.

Hackett Horatio B School
2161 East York St, Philadelphia, PA  19125
Last modified Hackett Horatio B School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hackett Horatio B School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top