Bad
Good

Webster School 5

Posted September 21, 2009
Dedicated staff, willing to go the extra mile to proved the best for the kids.

Webster School

Posted September 20, 2009
Webster is such an awesome school. We really motivate the students to have a love of learning. The administrators, teachers, and staff are there 100 % for our students.

Webster School 5

Posted October 01, 2008
I still have my son in webster. This is his third year in the school since 2006. He is now in the second grade and the school and children have improved alot. Thanks to our dedicated teachers and principal who strive for nothing more but to help give our children the very best education. My son loves school .I have never once had any problems with the school,children.They meet my needs and keep me informed about my sons progress. My son is a beginner reader and loves to read me stories .He also enjoys doing his homework together with me and talking about his day. I once again couldn't be happier with the choice I've made for my son and the help I have from webster to help me give my son the best. mrs.manni

Webster School 2

Posted April 18, 2007
I have had kids in this school since 2000. I'm not at all impressed with the school this year. I've seen alot more fights this year than last year. There are however some really great teachers there. I've had some good teachers for my children . The science teachers are fantastic ..Kudos to Mr. Foster and former teacher Mr. Howell. I just wish the get the kids under control.

Webster School 2

Posted December 01, 2003
Webster School has excellent teachers who must strive very hard to teach the children that want to learn!This school has a severe safety and discipline problem!My suggestion:take out the discipline problems and let the good kids get an education that they deserve and want!

Webster School
3400 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19134
Last modified Webster School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Webster School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top