Philadelphia, PA

Heston Edward School 5

Posted October 28, 2008

Heston Edward School 0

Posted August 20, 2008
Where can I start or should I say When? They need a all around new Staff, the teachers uhmm some need people skills. Their aids need even more skills with working with children.. You just don't use profanity with children or their parents.. The percentage of actually making sure a child learn and not just passing them through inbehalf that their a problem child. Is extremelly LOW.. Before they added more grades they should've add more Teacher skills with it.. Please send help!

Heston Edward School 4

Posted May 25, 2006
- a former student
The staff is very caring, and sensitive to each childs needs. I found that the quality of extracurricular activities to be quite impressive. I believe that the parent involvment is good, however more parents are needed to make it work.

Heston Edward School 0

Posted January 11, 2006
I recently contacted my grandson's teacher to inquire about his progress and to offer my help in overcoming any problems. The teacher was approachable, supportive and able to tell me what I could do to help. I found it comforting to know she welcomed my involvement to make him a better student.

Heston Edward School
1621 North 54th St, Philadelphia, PA  19131
Last modified Heston Edward School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heston Edward School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top