Philadelphia, PA

Stanton M Hall School 5

Posted January 14, 2013
This school has had a great turn around.I have had children attending this school for the past 20 years and have seen it scale down and now climb back. The major ingredient that the school is missing is a good PR person. I definitely intend to make some parent meetings and help in anyway I can.

Posted March 04, 2011
Overcrowded classes of 30 or more students at times, homework assignments are inconsistent. To correct the website, this small school goes from Head Start to the 8th grade. Children are not challenged or pushed to do better.

Posted May 21, 2009
M.Hall Stanton has seen some good years. I should know, I graduated from there. However, it is on a fast downhill spiral. The teachers do not and can not control the 30+ students in each class. Therefore, teaching is unsuccessful. The principal is nice, but not strong enough for this kind of school. The parents vary between caring and involved to ignorant and violent. The staff and volunteers also vary from good to mediocre to careless attitudes. I am searching so hard to find another school for my child.

Posted February 03, 2009
Stanton Elementary is a below average school, the principle has low standards for the child and they live up to them. There are always a lot of people in the office, who talk about each other and the children out loud. One can sit there one day and hear everything about everyone in the neighborhood and class room. There needs to be less gossip and more learning.

Stanton M Hall School 5

Posted February 29, 2008

Stanton M Hall School 4

Posted October 08, 2007

Stanton M Hall School 4

Posted May 15, 2007
- a former student
I think that Stanton is a very good school, I have a child that attends M.H.Stanton and I had 2 other children that went, and when I was a little girl I also attended and graduated from M.H.Stanton, I think that it does not get the recognition that they deserve. I do think that they need a better principal, that cares about the staff as well as the students.

Posted September 03, 2006

Stanton M Hall School 3

Posted September 27, 2005

Stanton M Hall School
2539 North 16th St, Philadelphia, PA  19132
Last modified Stanton M Hall School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stanton M Hall School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top