Posted May 10, 2014
Beautiful well manicured Green neighborhood, friendly neighbors willing to interact with each others and passers by.

Meehan Austin Middle School 1

Posted April 21, 2011
Meehan to me wasn't much of a educational experience then i wanted it to.I have to say that there were fights over stupid stuff and never made sense and there was gum on the wall in the lunchroom. But thanks to my house leader, Mr. Morris, he kept in under control. but some teachers let the bad kids ruin the other students education. But i only had a few favorite teachers here and they were Mrs. Barretto and Mr. Kramer

Posted May 05, 2010
Austin Meehan Middle School is an excellent School. I am most impressed with the manner in which the teachers and staff handle themselves on a day to day basis. These teachers are given minimal resources in a school where parental involvement is lacking, and yet they manage to succeed. I applaud their efforts. The school itself may not be the most ideal for learning but the school community makes due with what is has, and continues to improve assessment scores every year.

Meehan Austin Middle School 3

Posted August 10, 2009
i graduated austin meehan 2 years ago and i dont miss it at all. I do miss my 4 teached though. they are Mrs.Strollo, Ms.Nolen, Mr.Jones, and Mrs.Taylor. They are the ones that helped me out the most and actually taught me and not just said the same thing over&&over again.

Meehan Austin Middle School 0

Posted April 03, 2009
I am a 7th grade student here at Austin Meehan and I absolutely HATE it!!! The students at this school just have to take away other classmates education. The teachers let them too though! When one student acts up the teachers blame the whole class! Also the lunchroom is discusting because on the wall there is a long line of chewned up gum! Also there are several fights on a daily basis. If it were not for my friends attending this school I wouldn't even be attending! I hate this school and can't wait to leave in 8th grade next year!

Posted November 09, 2008
I'm A Student in Austin meehan and its nothing like people say it is the teachers are caring they only want whats best for us the students all get along i don't know what has happen in the past to give this school such a bad name because the past 3 years i have been here were great every year theirs new rules to keep us safer get smarter ect. so don't start saying something until you have visited or been to our school -proud Austin meehan student

Meehan Austin Middle School 0

Posted September 10, 2008
My oldest daughter graduated from Austin Meehan last year and her younger sister just started there this year. The problem that i am having is that when i call to speak to staff there about important issues regarding my children i always get the run around or am told to leave a message. Ive left lots of messages and no-one ever returns my calls. I feel like the staff at this school don't like to do thier jobs and that thier first priority should be parents and the children who attend thier school! I have had 1 Teacher go out of her way for me and my daughter her name is Ms. Taylor!!! Too bad there aren't more teachers like this one....and if one teacher could make a difference it is definitly this one!! Thanks so much Ms. T your always in my thoughts!! Mrs. T.S.

Posted April 23, 2008
I am graduating this year from Austin Meehan.... and I am proud to say I am very happy with my expierence there....the school has a nice staff and a nice student body that I am actually happy to go there every morning, we have alot of after school programs including Dance, Math 24, Basketball, Chess, and Robotics. Austin Meehan helps you with what you need to learn to go to High School.

Meehan Austin Middle School 4

Posted March 16, 2008

Posted January 18, 2008
I was a student at Austin Meehan last year in 8th grade. The best years of my life. I couldnt wait to go to school and my friends were great. I never failed a class there, and the teachers are very helpful. I was on a high reading level and everything. Then i moved to jersey wich were suppsed to be better schools but im failing almost every class. I love Austin Meehan and i think it is a great school

Meehan Austin Middle School
3001 Ryan Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19152
Last modified Meehan Austin Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meehan Austin Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 32 reviews.