Posted April 06, 2014
Me and my husband really loves the school because they have great teachers and there not only teaching your child but they're caring for them also and the dean there is wonderful they always give your child a second chance and also that makes them not judge mental they work it out with them an no words can express how great the counselor is I wish I could give them more than five stars I just love the school altogether

Posted August 02, 2013
Middle School children are at a very tough age. Baldi handles all these emotional and behavioral issues swiftly and compassionately. The school has excellent academics-so much so that my daughter discovered that her friend in a suburban high school was using the exact same science curriculum that she had at Baldi last year in 7th grade!! This school should be commended for doing way above and beyond the basics and the staff should be commended for their time and commitment to the school far beyond what the school district resources supply!

Posted August 01, 2013
CCBALDI is a great school. I have two that graduated from Baldi and attended Central High School. I have the last one starting this year. I felt my kids were prepared for the challenges at Central and did very well. Lots of activities available and many extra curricular activiies that enhance learning.

Posted June 23, 2013
CCA Baldi Middle School is a great school. My daughter will be entering 8th grade in fall 2013 and Loves it there. The teachers that she has had have been wonderful. I have never had a problem with any of them, they are not rude, but helpful if there is a problem. It is not to say that all the childrenAs for the children, there are those that do not do homework, do not do projects and are disruptive in class. The teachers handle them the best they can but Parents need to be actively involved in there childrens learning. I would recommend the school.

Baldi Child Care A Middle School 2

Posted May 03, 2013
CCA Baldi Middle School is almost the worst school ever. The teachers give you attitude, the kids their don't have no idea how much they act disgusting towards each other and the kids aren't on the math and reading level they should be on.Don't put your kid into this school unless you want them to drop a grade average from A-B to a C -D and I won't be surprised if your child got an A to a F. The teachers don't understand how to grade properly, but grade how your child acts in that class. I would not let my child ever go there again and she's a straight A student , but ended up with Bs and Cs in classes. Right when I questioned the teachers they changed her grade right away. I'm disappointed in the the whole school policy and rules since it was highly recommended by the teachers and staff of Fox Chases Elementary. Shame!

Baldi Child Care A Middle School 4

Posted March 29, 2013
My son came from Fox Chase and has been going to Baldi since 6 grade. Next year is his last year at the school. I have to say I love this school and my son loves it too. How many people can say their son hates when the weekends come, because he rather be in school. He want from going to Baldi for summer school, to become an honor roll student and at the top of his class.

Baldi Child Care A Middle School 3

Posted March 11, 2011
I was told by the principal that this was like a suburban school in the city. He obviously does not know what the suburban schools are like. There is no accountability for students. They are allowed to turn in assignments late and still get full credit as long as it is in before the end of the semester. I don't know any suburban school that does that. In most cases, one day late gives you an automatic drop to 50%. The second day gives you a 0% but you still have to turn it in or you get an incomplete for the semester and will not be able to graduate the grade until the assignment is complete. The standard of education is subpar to the suburbs as well. The students are not held to using correct grammar when writing or speaking. The assignments are ridiculously easy for middle school children at the average or above average level resulting in no academic challenge. The school itself is very worn looking and there are bars on the windows making it look like a prison. The parking lot always has trash in it as do the playing fields. Many of the walls have graffiti on them as well. Inside the halls are cramped and dirty looking.

Posted April 08, 2010
I entered my daughter and now she has wonderful grades

Posted November 07, 2009
I just tranferred my daughter from parochial school this year. Had I only known. This school is amazing. Adminisration and teachers top notch. Award winning robotics club. I feel guilty that I didn't make this move sooner

Posted October 30, 2009
Baldi is awesome!All the teachers are nice,there are 100 clubs + 16 sports,and the homework is managable.I highly recommend it!

Baldi Child Care A Middle School
8801 Verree Rd, Philadelphia, PA  19115
(215) 961-2003
Last modified Baldi Child Care A Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Baldi Child Care A Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 47 reviews. Top