Bad
Good

This school used to be great it lost alot of great teachers and does not have enough programs for the kids.

its a school that needs a lot of work in certain areas like a good music and art program

My daughter attends Fitler and she loves it. She is in the 1st grade and there are only 14 other students in her class. Her teacher is awesome and she really knows her students. She has been teaching for over 20 years and her experience is really makes a difference. My child is excited about learning and was elated when she made honor roll and won the "who takes the cake" award. I am glad that I choose Fitler Academic Plus for my child. I was afraid that she might not get in at first because I applied so late but, they put her at the top of the list and once they received their enrollment for the year, the secretary notified me that there was a spot for my child. The principle and other administrative staff are very attentive and caring and parental involvement is highly encouraged. So far I love Fitler.

I am a student a Fitler Academics Plus school, this is still a good school. I got higher test scores and better grades. I am in the 8th grade this is my last year at Fitler I came in the 6th grade and I knew this school was about there business. Teachers help you when you need it they take out there breaks to help you. I hope when a parent or a student reads this they would be blessed to be a such a wonderful, loving, and caring place of learning. If you look back in time you will see that most of the students that went to fitler went to collage and became something in life. One more thing just by having Fitler Academics Plus on you high school application you will get into every school u apply too.

Last modified Fitler Academics Plus is a Public school that serves grades 2-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.