Philadelphia, PA

Fitler Academics Plus 1

Posted August 27, 2014
This school used to be great it lost alot of great teachers and does not have enough programs for the kids.

Fitler Academics Plus 2

Posted January 08, 2014
its a school that needs a lot of work in certain areas like a good music and art program

Posted April 01, 2013
My daughter attends Fitler and she loves it. She is in the 1st grade and there are only 14 other students in her class. Her teacher is awesome and she really knows her students. She has been teaching for over 20 years and her experience is really makes a difference. My child is excited about learning and was elated when she made honor roll and won the "who takes the cake" award. I am glad that I choose Fitler Academic Plus for my child. I was afraid that she might not get in at first because I applied so late but, they put her at the top of the list and once they received their enrollment for the year, the secretary notified me that there was a spot for my child. The principle and other administrative staff are very attentive and caring and parental involvement is highly encouraged. So far I love Fitler.

Fitler Academics Plus 4

Posted December 04, 2009
I am a student a Fitler Academics Plus school, this is still a good school. I got higher test scores and better grades. I am in the 8th grade this is my last year at Fitler I came in the 6th grade and I knew this school was about there business. Teachers help you when you need it they take out there breaks to help you. I hope when a parent or a student reads this they would be blessed to be a such a wonderful, loving, and caring place of learning. If you look back in time you will see that most of the students that went to fitler went to collage and became something in life. One more thing just by having Fitler Academics Plus on you high school application you will get into every school u apply too.

Posted March 16, 2008

Fitler Academics Plus 3

Posted June 25, 2005

Posted October 01, 2004
I must say the teachers at this school are awesome. They have been a great inspiration to my children since 1st grade. I have seen and heard of many schools and their teachers, never have I seen such a beautiful set of teachers like the ones at fitler. The parents and teachers work together and I feel this is what make this school so exceptional. The high grades and high test scores are because these teachers want to see their students succeed and they look for nothing less than the best from their students. This is truly a school where no child is left behind, because the teachers will not except it. Fitler teacher please keep up the good work. And thank you for pushing my children to succeed in all that they do.

Posted August 10, 2003
So far the experience has been excellent. My ten year old daughter has been attending the school since the 1st grade. She is now entering into the 5th grade. She has been an honor roll student for 3 years straight. The curriculum has been challenging for her as well as me sometimes. The majority of the teachers that she has had have been truly caring teachers. Parent involement was expected and I liked that about this school. My daughter has been able to learn an instument compliments of the school. It's truly been a great experience.

Fitler Academics Plus
140 West Seymour St, Philadelphia, PA  19144
Last modified Fitler Academics Plus is a Public school that serves grades 2-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fitler Academics Plus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top