Bad
Good

OEC IS A GREAT SCHOOL!!!! My son just completed Kindergarten at OEC his teacher Mrs. Easley is beyond Amazing!!!! Ms. Foote is a young principal with a bright future. I really loved the family environment that OEC possesses. We have several relatives who have went through OEC. My godson Emile graduated OEC in 2015 at the top his class! He is currently entering his sophomore year at Central HS! so yes, we love OEC they produce great fruit! However we moved from the area so our son is headed to a new school, but his foundation will always be appreciated by our family to OEC!!!!!

i love this school i have a friend here who loves to attend and loves to learn. I've been here last year for summer school to see what it was like and it was very exciting and i loved how they took care of us and if we didn't understand something our teacher would break it down into steps so we could understand it better. I love this school so much !

Good environment socially, but the curriculum is TERRIBLE! Basically turns out to be a daycare service. They pretty much focus on keeping all the children on one level whether the child smart or struggling. They operate along the same premise as other school in this school district, "Just get them through"....and the MG program is a myth.

I love OEC! I have been attending there since I was in the 1st grade and I am now in 7th! The teachers are awesome! The students are friendly. And we really like one big happy family! I am offended that we only got a rating of 4 because we definitely deserves a 10! I would recommend this school to everyone!

OEC is a good small community that is nurturing to our children. They are firm with the children but, rewarding to good behavior. The children grow together like family, and many of the children go to the best schools in the city. The MG program is stellar! Both of my children have had success there.

This is a great school. Nothing is without problems but they are a family and really take an interest in the children

I love Overbrook Education Center! My daughter attended the school from 6th grade and is graduating this year. I am sorry that this school does not go up to 12th grade. The teachers along with the principal are very caring and encourage parental envolvement in every since of the word. I am currently in the process of enrolling my younger daughter in this school for 1st grade. Can't wait!!

Last modified Overbrook Edu Center is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.