Philadelphia, PA

Posted June 14, 2012
i love this school i have a friend here who loves to attend and loves to learn. I've been here last year for summer school to see what it was like and it was very exciting and i loved how they took care of us and if we didn't understand something our teacher would break it down into steps so we could understand it better. I love this school so much !

Overbrook Edu Center 2

Posted May 20, 2011
Good environment socially, but the curriculum is TERRIBLE! Basically turns out to be a daycare service. They pretty much focus on keeping all the children on one level whether the child smart or struggling. They operate along the same premise as other school in this school district, "Just get them through"....and the MG program is a myth.

Posted March 27, 2010
I love OEC! I have been attending there since I was in the 1st grade and I am now in 7th! The teachers are awesome! The students are friendly. And we really like one big happy family! I am offended that we only got a rating of 4 because we definitely deserves a 10! I would recommend this school to everyone!

Overbrook Edu Center 0

Posted December 21, 2009
OEC is a good small community that is nurturing to our children. They are firm with the children but, rewarding to good behavior. The children grow together like family, and many of the children go to the best schools in the city. The MG program is stellar! Both of my children have had success there.

Overbrook Edu Center 0

Posted September 27, 2007
This is a great school. Nothing is without problems but they are a family and really take an interest in the children

Posted September 29, 2006
I love Overbrook Education Center! My daughter attended the school from 6th grade and is graduating this year. I am sorry that this school does not go up to 12th grade. The teachers along with the principal are very caring and encourage parental envolvement in every since of the word. I am currently in the process of enrolling my younger daughter in this school for 1st grade. Can't wait!!

Overbrook Edu Center
6722 Lansdowne Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19151
Last modified Overbrook Edu Center is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Overbrook Edu Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top