Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They won't let me fail. They push me to do my best, sometimes its annoying but I am on honor roll!

Amount of homework: Disagree

I have a ton of reading to do for my classes. But they are getting us ready for college. I do have more work than my friends at other schools.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Teachers go out of their way to check for plagiarism (turnitin.com). The make sure we always cite our sources.

Every teacher I had truly wanted me to succeed. Sometimes I needed to be challenged and I got a feeling of achievement when I graduated. I am now at Drexel U and acing my classes!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers all seem to have a broad spectrum of ideas on how to bring new material to the table. There's always a new way to learn or to take an exam. I have always loved learning, and that fact has not diminished one bit since I came to high school.

Develops character: Agree

The principal and teachers are pretty understanding. The school is honest in the sense that it has a lot of opportunity and a lot of mind-challenging things. You will definitely learn a lot at this school, and that's an honest fact that has been proven.

Most of the children and all of the staff are phenomenal. Everyone is open-minded and there are so many opportunities that this school holds.

Amount of homework: Disagree

There is a tight deadline for quizzes, projects, and tests. Homework on top of that adds to the load. I understand that homework is given for practice, but it should not be more than a few problems to solve when it comes to math, and no more than 3 pages of science work. Homework is barely do-able for me.

I am a Bodine alumna, class of 2011. My experience at this school was nothing short of phenomenal. From reading the comments and students feelings it seems that many things have changed since I have graduated , but if this is false there must be some reason that these students feel this way. Anyway, I am now a junior at THE Pennsylvania State University and a PROUD stduent of The Schreyer Honors College and I owe it all to my secondary institution. I had the great pleasure of readings books every summer, we all know how fun those are lol but really, I learned things I never would have, I took on perspectives I didn't even know existed and I listened to speeches by some of the greatest political leaders, athletes and educators in this country. I had teachers like Ms. Mackay and Mr. Hammer who helped me harness all my abilities into the greatness I am today. Was Bodine perfect? No, but what institution is? Was I the perfect student? Far from it, I had countless detentions and even a suspension my senior year, but I also had people who believed in me. And in the end, thats all you really need. -A Nittany Lion

Well, first off, you need to know the facts before you can judge correctly. As a senior in this school, I have learned quite a lot. The students who truly came here for the international aspect of the high school has made the right choice. This school is for the dedicated students to internationalism. You may ask me what I would know. In reality, I know how everything is like because I am a IB senior. (Look up IB if you're unfamiliar with the acronym) But basically, IB stands for International Baccalaureate. It's the best program to take if you're interested in serious international academia. Look, the only way I can make it easy for you to know if this school is great or not is by experiencing it. I hope you have learned a little something about the school; it's meant for the determined and dedicated learners of the international world. Please remember to read the other positive reviews of the school, as I can vouch for their accuracy.

Last modified Bodine William W High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.