Philadelphia, PA

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 26, 2015
My daughter was attending this school since she was 5yrs old. She has adhd and always had problems with her and focus. When she was going to preschool in a public school setting the teachers didn't care. They denied that my daughter had a problem. Once she went to saint Veronica she was getting coba services and Elwynne. They really cared about her individually. She also became very close to the staff. I was surprised because it's a private school. I was sure she would get kicked out. I got a lot of help and a scholarship for her. The princple even would Console me on her handle her. I love this school

St. Veronica Elementary School 4

Posted July 24, 2013
St. Veronica's became an Independence Mission School in July 2013. The new principal is excellent. The program is challenging. Most importantly, children learn values, discipline and morals that will shape them into great adults. A higher percentage of Catholic School children graduate from college. There are wonderful scholarships available to parents who qualify. Make an appointment to see the school and meet the staff. Then make the comparison for yourself. It will most certainly beat many of the alternatives in the city of Phila!

St. Veronica Elementary School 2

Posted April 16, 2013
My Child has been in this school since Kindergarten, experience was excellent, till the change of principal, it seems they want to create a military academy instead of an elementary school, I know several kids that cry so much NOT to go to school, My child is scare of the teacher bcuz teacher call the kids DUMB, Unacceptable!!! I send mi kids to school to be educated not discipline, Im in total disagree with the punishments. A computer Math Website competition is mandatory and if the kids doesn't have computers in the house they say they don't care and punish the kids instead of help. My child has lost total interest in school. I will not recommend this school to no one!!!! Needs improvements and I hate they aren't close to the parents at all, they don't want parents near school, ,,and the principal have to realize that is not a military academy!!!

St. Veronica Elementary School 3

Posted February 03, 2012
this school used to be EXCELLENT,that is no longer the case,having a child that attended several years ago and one currently attending the level of education is academic programs are not challenging enough, it seems they only focus on discipline .a great deal of parents having difficulty communicating their expectations to staff. very frustrating enviroment.,not parent friendly is either their way or you can find another school I was told,

St. Veronica Elementary School 1

Posted February 03, 2012
This School Isn't What I'd Expect , The Teachers Are Very Disrespectful ,As Well As The Principal. I Really Hope The School Improves , And I Hope They Know Some Parents Send Their Child To Be Educated Not Diciplined .

Posted June 30, 2009
This School did wonders for my child. The Teachers are good. I have recommended the school to others and their children are attenting. The classes are small and one class for each grade. I believe that produces results. I believe it is a great school.

3521 North 6th Street, Philadelphia, PA  19140
Last modified St. Veronica Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Veronica Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top