PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

As a product of St Christopher School, I credit the dedicated faculty and challenging curriculum for my academic success. In my final semester of college and excited to graduate summa cum laude. Thank you St Christopher School for teaching me the importance of education early on.

I have sent multiple children to St. Christopher School and firmly believe in the education that they provide. St. Christopher School offers a safe environment with plenty of extracurricular activities. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

This school is pitiful! They had a monopoly going for years before the charter schools really starting making an impact on the community. The academics are below what the public school children are doing. Take a look at the summer reading lists! A 3rd grade book for a child entering 4th grade?? It's a disgrace. They bullying is rampant, from the students right on up to the teachers and administration. This school is a joke for all the money you pay. Look elsewhere, join another parish, send your child to public school if you live in the 'burbs. St. Chris is a terrible place for your child.

I graduated Saint Chrisopher's a few years ago. In my own opinion, I feel that this school is wonderful. It has a loving environment and the knowledge I gained there will enforce good morals and brilliance throught the rest of my life!

St. Christopher School provided my child with an excellent education. A little hard work by the student and the parents as well can go a long way. My child graduated in 2003 and went on to attend an Ivy League school. I think the record speaks for itself. Cudos, St. Chris!

I am a student at St. Christopher School. I believe that the school is good over all. I think the most of the teachers are very intelligent, but some aren't. I believe that some teachers don't give students the attention that is needed. I think the academics of St. Chris are very good however. I have kept an A+ average through my years in St. Chris. I think the music program is very good. Art is ok but could be better. There should be an art teacher instead of the homeroom teacher teaching art. I would say that the sports are amazing! I think the Gym teacher is very good and involved, but I think the gymnasium itself is dirty and needs to be fixed up. Parents are very involved in their child's school. Many parents donate things, and take part on the boards too. I hope like my review!

I'm a student here and the quality of St. Christopher's academic standards is good for me. I have received Straight A's all through my academic career. I believe that the music is good. The sports program is good, but the gym program isn't good . It has a horrible gymnasium in which we play hardly any actual sports. The CYO dances and other things the CYO hosts are great though. I believe the parents our involved with this school enough. We have many volunteers who are parents of the students attending St. Christopher School. In conclusion, i think that St. Christopher's is only a mediocre school.

The teachers and adminstration are truly dedicated,committed,and hard working. The Phys-Ed for students lacks funding and proper facilities. Solid education but with reservations.

Last modified St Christopher School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8