Posted January 13, 2014
I love this school. I have two children graduate from St. Martin DePorres. One is a college graduate and the other is a A student in Catholic High School.

St Martin De Porres School 1

Posted June 06, 2013
I loved this school at one point till my daughter had a racist teacher and the school stuck by the teacher and asked that my daughter not return in June knowing that all schools have closed registration. My children have no school to attend in September at this point. At this point I believe they are worried about money instead of education.

Posted July 21, 2011
I LOVE SMdP ! BEST SCHOOL EVER ! I attended this school from K - 8 & I loved it ! I'm going to miss all the teachers and staff . Especially Sr. Nancy, Ms. White and Ms. Bauer. Ms. Susan too! Love you guys :)! ..Class of' 11 <3 -Jaide Jimperson

Posted May 04, 2010
This is my son's first year at St. Martin De Poress and he is doing very well in the first grade. He previously attended Ivy Leaf for Pre-K which they have since closed and then went on to a Christian School before moving on to St. Martin. He is picking up where the other two schools have left off and I am impressed. My four year old will be attending St. Martin's during the 2011 school year for Kindergarten. The teachers and Sis. Nancy are doing such a wonderful job. Keep up the good work and continue to be a blessing to our youth, they are the future. A satisfied parent

Posted July 20, 2009

St Martin De Porres School 0

Posted June 02, 2009
This was my daughter's first year attending this school and quite frankly I was a little disappointed. The school has an outstanding Principle and if you can get some of the teachers to be on the same page, I think that this could be an awsome place to send your child from K-8th grade.

Posted September 27, 2007
My daughter has attended since 2nd grade in is currently in the 5th. I absolutely love everything about the school, the academics, the teachers, the principal. This is a place where I feel safe leaving my child. They offer free after care through the Beacon program, Praise Dance and other fun activities. Not to mention the spiritual guidance. I really love this school.

St Martin De Porres School 4

Posted July 23, 2007
- a former student

Posted December 20, 2006

Posted June 03, 2006
My daughter has attended St. Martin de Porres for all of her school life. She is now fully prepared for high school. The academic standards are quite high,great parent participation,teachers really get to know the students, and the principal really gets involved to ensure the safety of all students, makes sure that students are meeting all the requirements, and will schedule a meeting with the parents if they are not.

St Martin De Porres School
2300 West Lehigh Avenue, Philadelphia, PA  19132
Last modified St Martin De Porres School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Martin De Porres School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top